B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

Ceci est mon dernier message sur le forum car dans 2 jours je ne reprend pas abonnement , à cause du prix élevé et de Monica qui m"a fait passée une sale journée ,encore merci MONICA .RLC VA PERDRE 45 EUROS mensuel à cause de vous , BYE LE FORUM  et merci à CAMCAPS d'avoir supprimer mon message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👎

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you can rule out the BF part...he had to ask Holly when they were in the jacuzzi what her name was LMAO.....another hired dick, no doubt about it!!

That sounds very unlikely. Could it be that your source got something wrong? It would like to verify, can you ask your source for the exact time?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

Ceci est mon dernier message sur le forum car dans 2 jours je ne reprend pas abonnement , à cause du prix élevé et de Monica qui m"a fait passée une sale journée ,encore merci MONICA .RLC VA PERDRE 45 EUROS mensuel à cause de vous , BYE LE FORUM  et merci à CAMCAPS d'avoir supprimer mon message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👎

de rien, quand tu arrêtera de proférer des insultes, tes posts arrêterons de disparaître

Sinon je pense que c'est une bonne chose pour toi  de te mettre en pause de RLC et CC car cela a l'air de t'enerver plus que de te faire plaisir 

Alors qu'on est tous là pour ce faire plaisir 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That sounds very unlikely. Could it be that your source got something wrong? It would like to verify, can you ask your source for the exact time?

all i know is that Taylor said there was like 4 or 5 people left in the jacuzzi when Holly had to tell the Russian guy her name was Alla.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

all i know is that Taylor said there was like 4 or 5 people left in the jacuzzi when Holly had to tell the Russian guy her name was Alla.

Please, ask your source for the time,  it would be very helpful to know that for sure. 

BTW, I'm thinking the name Taylor might have gotten mixed up, too. None of the current girls from COV have shown up at the GOV apartments so far. 

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Please, ask your source for the time,  it would be very helpful to know that for sure. 

BTW, I'm thinking the name Taylor might have gotten mixed up, too. None of the current girls from COV have shown up at the GOV apartments so far. 

I have no idea whether this happened, but it seems pretty irrelevant. 'Alla' obviously isn't her real name, so if he knows her from home then he knows her by her actual name. It wouldn't be too surprising if someone had to remind him of her fake name.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In fact all I understand is that Holly simply gives the name of Alla to use that of RLC and not her real name
In these apartments, they always use their first RLC name  instead of their real name

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

I have no idea whether this happened, but it seems pretty irrelevant. 'Alla' obviously isn't her real name, so if he knows her from home than he knows her by her actual name. It wouldn't be too surprising if someone had to remind him of her fake name.

Just now, moos54 said:

In fact all I understand is that Holly simply gives the name of Alla to use that of RLC and not her real name
In these apartments, they always use their first RLC name  instead of their real name

That explains it. 👍  

So i guess, it's still very likely that he's her real BF. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That explains it. 👍  

So i guess, it's still very likely that he's her real BF. 

I think he's someone from home who she's dated/fucked before. Whether he's her 'bf', who knows? She hasn't acted like she's in a serious relationship (compared to say Evelyn or Milena with their constant phone calls), so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a lot more casual than that.

• Like 4