B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

1 minute ago, timber said:

I think he's someone from home who she's dated/fucked before. Whether he's her 'bf', who knows? She hasn't acted like she's in a serious relationship (compared to say Evelyn or Milena with their constant phone calls), so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a lot more casual than that.

Yeah, that would make sense, too. 

43 minutes ago, timber said:

I have no idea whether this happened, but it seems pretty irrelevant. 'Alla' obviously isn't her real name, so if he knows her from home then he knows her by her actual name. It wouldn't be too surprising if someone had to remind him of her fake name.

Great point Timb...''Holly...what's ******'s fake name again that I'm suppose to call her here? It's kinda weird that I've been calling her by her real name for so long''...😁

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

In fact all I understand is that Holly simply gives the name of Alla to use that of RLC and not her real name
In these apartments, they always use their first RLC name  instead of their real name

Exactly he most likely asked what her name was as in RLC name, is why she said Alla. Alla probably never told him her RLC name so thats why he asked.

I'm not 1 of the 'no guys in the apts brigade'...but Alla's guy is an arsehole...IMO of course...He's been a lot more friendly with the other girls tonight...I think she was crying just now, and she should kick his sorry arse out now...He's on his fucking phone now!!

Btw guys...Magical Monica is playing with us...and the more negative shit hurled at her the more she'll do it. Just look at her now...a lovely little pose with her legs open...unusual for this stay. But, as you can see, the popcorn is conveniently positioned..Love it! ...🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not 1 of the 'no guys in the apts brigade'...but Alla's guy is an arsehole...IMO of course...He's been a lot more friendly with the other girls tonight...I think she was crying just now, and she should kick his sorry arse out now...He's on his fucking phone now!!

Yeah, I noticed that, too.  It's difficult for me to interpret the relationship between them. 

Whether one grumpy night makes him an asshole, I do not know. Let's see how that develops. I hope he will stay, because bad mood is also part of real life. 

• Like 1