B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

is it possible for you to say which apartment you are talking about and which girl you are thinking?

There is a guest at Linda and Tibor place (even took a bath). Apart from that, I didn't notice any other visitors. 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There is a guest at Linda and Tibor place (even took a bath). Apart from that, I didn't notice any other visitors. 

I know he is talking about this apartment but I just wanted to confirm that I can say that it is still wrong, as usual  😂

The girl is a friend of Linda, it's not the first she comes and she takes a shower, I hope it will not be the last one either, but she is just a guest , she never came on rlc as a participant, and especially not in Barcelona 😉

If not there is also a friend of Martina who came this afternoon and which we will surely see again when everyone is back in the apartment, but again, this girl is only a guest and not a former participant 😉

The girls we already know are Belle and Beatrice and for the moment they are only guests, i don't think they repeat soon, at least for Belle 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

For RLC is the same as for VHTV. Nudity and sexual activity give a high position in the top cams. Leora is naked a lot and often masturbates. That alone is enough to get a high placement in the top cams. In addition, she has many fans who have formed some kind of an obssiesion towards her. 

Although I believe that Leora is certainly important for the revenue of RLC, I do not think that a high ranking in top cam automaticaly equals to increasing or keeping the number of customers. Rather, it's likely more important that interesting events happen. This events will get a very high number of viewers, but will be very limited in time. One example could be a party were a girl has sex with a guy. 😏 But other events can also create this excitement. Even if these events do not lead to a permanent top cam, they can have even more effect for the question whether one keeps his subscription or even resubscribes.

Excitement for the viewer is often connected with an excitement a resident has in an actual event. That's one reason why shows don't really work. Sure, the girls are naked (Maybe even sexual activ) and will create a good Position in top cams, but the excitement is missing. It is the same bullshit in endless repetition. I know you don't like to hear it, but for most girls, excitement comes from the involvement of for them interesting guys. That is why i think, that the last parties with guys in B4 are so valueable. Even with them very limited in time. 

The only time she falls to #2 or 3 is when a "pseudo lesbian show" is on...then people watch those. 

So why is Laura not top cam in replay right now?  Why is the vacation couple in Czech B5 not top cam in replay?  It is ranked by popularity and who is watching.  Your position is simply attempting to justify your position.  RLC is doomed if they stay on this course.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The only time she falls to #2 or 3 is when a "pseudo lesbian show" is on...then people watch those. 

So why is Laura not top cam in replay right now?  Why is the vacation couple in Czech B5 not top cam in replay?  It is ranked by popularity and who is watching.  Your position is simply attempting to justify your position.  RLC is doomed if they stay on this course.

Simply wrong! The top replay for the 8. and 9. December is the party in B4 with the male visitors. The top replay for the 7. December is Maracuya and Eiden fucking. So, please stop your "the only time" bullshit.

Anyway, I don't think top cam or top replay are the most important element. As I said, important is not what people watch the most, important is what make people subscribe to RLC. I think these are the events that are exciting. Something really worth the money. A pseudo lesbian show with girls who are so embarrassed about the event that they put on masks is certainly no reason to bother the credit card. An event that also the residents find exciting is certainly more interesting. You know that most girls like guys. 😏

Furthermore, we have no idea about the algorithm with which the top cam is determined (For example: How long is the considered time interval? Are all cameras really equal considered?). In addition, sometimes several angles give a good view and thus the number of viewers is divided up. One event can have more viewers than another and still not be top cam.

At the end it is important to understand that RLC already lost a lot of page hits (again not the same as subscribers) after the lost of all the russian apartments. So, most likely a lot less people interested in GOV will have left RLC. If RLC want to get the other subscribers back, they need to add more realistic content. I guess, one way to make this happen ist to have more guys in GOV. 😀👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Simply wrong! The top replay for the 8. and 9. December is the party in B4 with the male visitors. The top replay for the 7. December is Maracuya and Eiden fucking. So, please stop your "the only time" bullshit.

Anyway, I don't think top cam or top replay are the most important element. As I said, important is not what people watch the most, important is what make people subscribe to RLC. I think these are the events that are exciting. Something really worth the money. A pseudo lesbian show with girls who are so embarrassed about the event that they put on masks is certainly no reason to bother the credit card. An event that also the residents find exciting is certainly more interesting. You know that most girls like guys. 😏

Furthermore, we have no idea about the algorithm with which the top cam is determined (For example: How long is the considered time interval? Are all cameras really equal considered?). In addition, sometimes several angles give a good view and thus the number of viewers is divided up. One event can have more viewers than another and still not be top cam.

At the end it is important to understand that RLC already lost a lot of page hits (again not the same as subscribers) after the lost of all the russian apartments. So, most likely a lot less people interested in GOV will have left RLC. If RLC want to get the other subscribers back, they need to add more realistic content. I guess, one way to make this happen ist to have more guys in GOV. 😀👍

There was fuck all else going on those nights...trust me I looked...lol  … and ' if you have no idea"  then why did you say in your last BS post that "I do not think that a high ranking in top cam automaticaly equals to increasing or keeping the number of customers. Rather, it's likely more important that interesting events happen. This events will get a very high number of viewers, but will be very limited in time"  sounds like you were pretty sure a minute ago. :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1