B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

genuine lesbian couples are just another couple to me.  The two in B3 are fine, but after awhile they are boring.  When Nina and Kira did their threesome...and the build up to that, it was great.

you are correct but with a genuine lesbian couple, what you see is what you get...no pretend shit like you do with the shows in the Barcas that resemble no trace of realism.  The build up of that threesome was terrific, I agree whole heartedly!!

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

when i was a member i never liked all the fake teasing and fake lesbian shit either and that was one of the things i told RLC in my letter to them.  as you know, i don't like hetero sex and wouldn't watch it even if you paid me.  the GOV establishments are for show and every now and then you might actually get to see something that resembles realism when it comes to the lesbian sex or the hetero sex but it is few and far between.  if RLC would open up some new genuine lesbian apartments with girls that are really into each other, not all tatted up, like this Piper and Taylor seem to be, i would probably re-subscribe to RLC.  However, when they keep setting the girls up with Fungus1 and Fungus2 and making sure that guys are now going to be the norm in the GOV apartments, I think I will continue to save my money and read the forum.....thank you!

Honestly the most authentic,genuine looking sex i seen in this GOV were them with dudes,with so few couples houses now we have to watch the GOV to see more new,interesting straight sex,but agree that would be really nice a genuine lesbian houses couple(with a couple like Piper&Talor).The thing is this dudes only apear from time to time and they are always treated like "devils,filthy bastards",when we know that many of this girls aren't any angels by any means..unless rlc cares to put genuine lesbian girls in this girls houses(they never cared so wouldn't be now lol)things will always be fake,planied as hell.Now they even using matching colors Night clothes😂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

"One thing for sure obviously most of this girls arent lesbians"  Well at least you got that right.  Bi yes but lesbians... not really.  You do know the difference right?  

I guess we see so much of these pseudo lesbian (or bi) shows, because it means nothing to the girls. They want to give a show with as little effort as possible and with that, real emotions would just be an obstruction.

What you do not understand is that most of the girls in GOV, even if they perform these pseudo lesbian shows (or pseudo bi shows) are not actually lesbian or bi. They'd really have to have a sexual attraction to girls to fall into one of these categories. 

The problem for RLC is that it's easy to see when that attraction isn't there. The solution is simple. Especially the last weeks in B4 have shown the advantage of guys in GOV. The Girls actually had fun (even the Twins) and everything made a way more alive and genuine impression. I even think that over time there won't be any more shows necessary, because only the interaction between some people who actually into someone other will be way more interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly the most authentic,genuine looking sex i seen in this GOV were them with dudes,with so few couples houses now we have to watch the GOV to see more new,interesting straight sex,but agree that would be really nice a genuine lesbian houses couple(with a couple like Piper&Talor).The thing is this dudes only apear from time to time and they are always treated like "devils,filthy bastards",when we know that many of this girls aren't any angels by any means..unless rlc cares to put genuine lesbian girls in this girls houses(they never cared so wouldn't be now lol)things will always be fake,planied as hell.Now they even using matching colors Night clothes😂

the majority of the times the guys bring it on themselves!!

Are you shitting me....you mean to tell me the girls really aren't angels!!

I'm not into all the tattoo's on Taylor nor the one that Piper has but they seem genuine from what i've read and they would be good for a lesbian apartment.

If I had any say so in the current affairs of RLC, for me it would be better to open up more couples apartments and keep the guys out of the GOV apartments.  I don't pay so therefore I don't have any say so in the matter......it's just my opinion!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

when i was a member i never liked all the fake teasing and fake lesbian shit either and that was one of the things i told RLC in my letter to them.  as you know, i don't like hetero sex and wouldn't watch it even if you paid me.  the GOV establishments are for show and every now and then you might actually get to see something that resembles realism when it comes to the lesbian sex or the hetero sex but it is few and far between.  if RLC would open up some new genuine lesbian apartments with girls that are really into each other, not all tatted up, like this Piper and Taylor seem to be, i would probably re-subscribe to RLC.  However, when they keep setting the girls up with Fungus1 and Fungus2 and making sure that guys are now going to be the norm in the GOV apartments, I think I will continue to save my money and read the forum.....thank you!

I'm not a fan of tattoos either, but in their case they don't detract from what they serve up to us in COV...a genuine lesbian relationship with passion, feeling and emotion in truck loads...They're great 😍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are absolutely 100% correct. Unfortunately the personnel placed in these apartments starts with the personnel in RLC placing them there. In any type of business all good and all bad stems from management.  The personnel working for the company making the decisions of how everything proceeds (ie) apartment location and size, cams, and personnel is a direct reflection on upper management. Obviously there is a majority of mismanaged individuals (ie) family members given a position because they are family, current tenants recommending people they know case in point Masha and Nelly. The two lesbians wouldn't be there if it wasn't for Masha and Nelly. B1 Kristy and her entourage  which we have to say is quite appalling. Folks this isn't going to get any better. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

You are absolutely 100% correct. Unfortunately the scum placed in these apartments starts with the scum in RLC placing them there. In any type of business all good and all bad stems from management.  The personnel working for the company making the decisions of how everything proceeds (ie) apartment location and size, cams, and personnel is a direct reflection on upper management.

Better go take a shower--I think some of it rubbed off on you 😏

IMO there is no need to call the participants these kind of names-especially since you really do not know them personally

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so, i just heard that there is yet...another repeat in an apartment that i would have never thought she would be in.  Repeat Life in Cams!!

I no longer care.  I am down to two or three girls that I can actually watch in all of the apartments.  The rest do nothing and are just filling space.  Couples do not interest me at all.  I signed on for RLC for the Barcelona apartments only.  They are turning into VHTV so I am done with RLC.  My sub runs out in early January.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I no longer care.  I am down to two or three girls that I can actually watch in all of the apartments.  The rest do nothing and are just filling space.  Couples do not interest me at all.  I signed on for RLC for the Barcelona apartments only.  They are turning into VHTV so I am done with RLC.  My sub runs out in early January.

I totally understand and I can't say I blame you.  I know it was a good ride for me for the most part and I hope it's been a good ride for you!