Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

This newer house of the girls isn't having the same fun action their last house had during the last months before close,don't know if is because the place is a lot smaller,but was more fun with them with other dudes and girls etc.Maybe it will improve soon.

The only place where they looked really cool was on first one where they wasn't so active on the chaturbate shows.. Saying this don't think they are different here from last places and already received in few days online the usual guests and some more then once 

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Going on the big 30 eh Ash wow the countdown has started lol

The countdown? Countdown to what?? I know one, for us to start a family. I've read up on everything to better chances of getting pregnant. He says we may not be ready, who is?

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The countdown? Countdown to what?? I know one, for us to start a family. I've read up on everything to better chances of getting pregnant. He says we may not be ready, who is?

The count down to 30 hehe.

As i said before Ash there is no right time or ready time, if you wait for either it will never happen babe as one can always find an excuse not to i'm afraid and when you are young as well.Kids don't want old farts going around with them lol.

Best thing you can ever or will do,believe me.

Think you may know how the procedure works lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As i said before Ash there is no right time or ready time, if you wait for either it will never happen babe as one can always find an excuse not to i'm afraid and when you are young as well.Kids don't want old farts going around with them lol.

Thx for that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The only place where they looked really cool was on first one where they wasn't so active on the chaturbate shows.. Saying this don't think they are different here from last places and already received in few days online the usual guests and some more then once 

Agree,probably their first house was the best in term of diversity and was were they did less cam.Personaly i kinda prefer their prior house because that when they started doing stuff with dudes,introduced a lot more bdsm etc,now in this although they still recieve guests with some frequency the naught stuff is a lot less,they had one session with dad and fool a little with jeka jr and not much more,seems they more focused in cam shows and less in other stuff,well i am glad they returned(even if House is very small and they are kinda to focused in cam shows)and the cool stuff will happen from time to time(hopefully).

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They should just ditch the names and call this place Camalot! 

Hep,to much cam in this new house.First house had few,second some but not to much,this newest house is mostly cam,i understand is their job But tomorrow they will be wasted and sleep a lot.