Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe dad's having his wicked way :biggrin:

Dad already had his wicked way with house online😂,seems that Maybe was some people that didn't wanted to apear in cams,house back online and empty.

• Haha 1

I do not like the roll of this couple, with their chaturbate sessions, the sinister pope, etc ... But I must confess, I like Vicky, she is beautiful .. And I see her sad, I don't know, it is a sensation, maybe she thinks, Like me, what an apartment shit they have given them.

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lick lick, oh yeah baby, lick me more, I can not take it anymore, it feels so good, I am going to cum, looks at the meter, more, give me more money I mean pleasure, oh baby it feels so good......💰💦

Oooohhhhh you are so synical Amy you are almost implying its all put on ::):biggrin: Whatever next lool

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There should be a comma after Oooohhhhh, it's spelled cynical, its should be spelled it's, there should be a period or an exclamation point after the words on and next, and lastly it's lol, not lool. I'm so fucking lame! 😭

You lame bitch,(comma) are you implying i can't fucking spell? lol (note question mark and only one o). (full stop and new paragraph)

Can only blame the lateness of the hour and some sad fuckers on here making lame comments lol (again one o) :biggrin: 💋

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, catalonia said:

I do not like the roll of this couple, with their chaturbate sessions, the sinister pope, etc ... But I must confess, I like Vicky, she is beautiful .. And I see her sad, I don't know, it is a sensation, maybe she thinks, Like me, what an apartment shit they have given them.

"i like Viki she is beautiful..and i see her sad,I don't know why",Viki seems a special girl,that sometimes gives that feeling she is not very happy and passed for some pretty  bad moments in her life,thankfully she have a fantastic life partner that cares for her and both share everything,Not fan of cams girl at all,but they are the first couple i "acept" well it's their job,and just wait them to end their daily,night cam work and then enjoy them in other situations,being more themselfs.Regard the apartment..Agree,they deserved a better houses with better cams(maybe in future they will move to a better house).

On 12/20/2019 at 10:52 AM, ze81 said:

They should return the poor rabbit,closed in a very small "bird" cage most of time in a bathroom😕.A bird will be better and that way the girls still would have a pet.

Hi ze, hope you had a peaceful Christmas! Rabbits are social animals and need companionship, from a human or another rabbit. And being in such a tight home it's even more sad. I cant see the bathroom or I would feel worse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1