Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wish I hadn't read that now as I'm as fucking confused as you lool. Still as long as you know Viki is Viki and Kate is Kate, what's the problem 😂🤣👍

The only problem is when Viki is Kate & Kate is Viki and when no one is looking Evelina becomes Viki in a Kate costume.🤣

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

The only problem is when Viki is Kate & Kate is Viki and when no one is looking Evelina becomes Viki in a Kate costume.🤣

The only problem is that when Just is Boabby and Boabby is Just, Boabby won't tell us when he is gonna be Just again and Just won't tell us when he he's gonna stop being Boabby😥.

Might as well chip in with my load of mince pal.😀😀😀

Before you say it Yeh I know,everything I say is mince😀😀

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The only problem is that when Just is Boabby and Boabby is Just, Boabby won't tell us when he is gonna be Just again and Just won't tell us when he he's gonna stop being Boabby😥.

Might as well chip in with my load of mince pal.😀😀😀

Before you say it Yeh I know,everything I say is mince😀😀

6693_13197_z.jpg

or

Mince_Pie.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe you saw tearing and ghosting on the shitty quality cam?

Hehe,Nop that would lead to some fuzzy looking rabbits and this one looked pretty good in image,at least in the cam i seen him😅.

• Haha 1

These tenants have the wrong manager and so for that the troll, Jabbath1987 complains incessantly in all ways imaginable to put them down. He is primarily good friends with Anna and Alex and gives them and the people who fall under them his full dedication and support. They are the only worthy tenants on VHTV. All the others are defective in one way or the other and serve only to be put down. He talks to some of the other managers, like AlexLina and Ary but only for the purpose of keeping tabs on them for his boss, James. You can always tell which tenant he is friends with, he's nice to them. 

32 minutes ago, Marble said:

These tenants have the wrong manager and so for that the troll, Jabbath1987 complains incessantly in all ways imaginable to put them down. He is primarily good friends with Anna and Alex and gives them and the people who fall under them his full dedication and support. They are the only worthy tenants on VHTV. All the others are defective in one way or the other and serve only to be put down. He talks to some of the other managers, like AlexLina and Ary but only for the purpose of keeping tabs on them for his boss, James. You can always tell which tenant he is friends with, he's nice to them. 

Happy Christmas Amy.