Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Besides, it seemed as though none of any certain little friends were thought of being invited out for any extracurricular activities of sensual enjoyment anyway.

Leora's petite friends are invited for her encore sensuality. Her posture while texting just now makes me believe she has not yet put out the fire in her loins!😊

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora's petite friends are invited for her encore sensuality. Her posture while texting just now makes me believe she has not yet put out the fire in her loins!😊

I think you could be right in your assumption. Possibly as good as it was it could well be the supporting act, with the main event to follow....Roll up Roll up !!  😃

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, scutus said:

If perhaps it is not, I am in possession of a certain hose that actually becomes quite firm in the event it has to be relied upon to do so, and in regards to the enchantingly attractive woman, I do believe it would be highly eager in every way it needed to perform to do so !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Raul, so did her friend say she fantasizes about sex with a woman? A lot of my friends including me do, but the right opportunity with the right woman is hard to come by. 

You ain't looking hard enough Ash lol. If you really want one you'll find one 😂

Hi Raul, so did her friend say she fantasizes about sex with a woman? A lot of my friends including me do, but the right opportunity with the right woman is hard to come by. 

I'm a LESBIAN trapped in a man's body, just letting all the ladies know😁

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you could be right in your assumption. Possibly as good as it was it could well be the supporting act, with the main event to follow....Roll up Roll up !!  😃

With the tablet at the table, it may seem that perhaps the light of hope may be becoming dimmer now. 

I think she should try it if she finds the right woman.  Right here on cam.