Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

it's nice to see that after the separation with Sasha and that he left with Dasha from RLC, and therefore of her life, Masha managed to rebound by making new friends, they are not common if we do judge only the physical but they seem nice people

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rebliz said:

But she tell (whatever it was) some details can let us know something about her

it was difficult to understand!
(If I remember correctly, it was a few hours ago) ::)?
She was surprised by the questions and had problems answering them, it was incomprehensible and just a few words
Analogously to this: "Everything is not clear, it is developing" so nothing concrete
The boy then said to Masha (who came back) with a wink: he had a long, detailed and interesting conversation with Sophia

without guarantee of correctness ::)!

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

it was difficult to understand!
(If I remember correctly, it was a few hours ago) ::)?
She was surprised by the questions and had problems answering them, it was incomprehensible and just a few words
Analogously to this: "Everything is not clear, it is developing" so nothing concrete
The boy then said to Masha (who came back) with a wink: he had a long, detailed and interesting conversation with Sophia

without guarantee of correctness ::)!

This description is right and Sophia didn't spook so clearly but when Masha start to play he continued to tell Masha what Sophia responded and I could not hear him