Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So why do such misleading tweets?

It's VH Twitter the day they don't mislead tweets it's the day that something serious is about to happen :biggrin:

If they had put the photo from the bath it would be more accurate then what they did

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

So why do such misleading tweets?

Everything feels so strange,off with this house,even VH Twitter posts for house are strange.Not to mention the immense hidding they continue doing in the house(one of the reasons house was already puted offline one time),now they brought this "poor" guests and "direct" them in some "erotic" wanna be bikini shower,Its a place as dúbios as the Nothings and Ant&Gi.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Everything feels so strange,off with this house,even VH Twitter posts for house are strange.Not to mention the immense hidding they continue doing in the house(one of the reasons house was already puted offline one time),now they brought this "poor" guests and "direct" them in some "erotic" wanna be bikini shower,Its a place as dúbios as the Nothings and Ant&Gi.

I asked support about that mysterious tweet. The misleading photo was provided by the managers. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Vh don't have cams inside of saunas :biggrin:

P.S. Vh actually also don't have saunas 

Sorry to contrary you Spark,but you are wrong.VHTV had a glorious hot sauna courtesy of Ant&Gi.Well..maybe was just a rock😋.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I asked support about that mysterious tweet. The misleading photo was provided by the managers. 

"The misleading photo was provided by the managers",for some reason I am not surprised.

• Haha 2