Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The balance of the unused viewer time is divided evenly across all tenants/managers

good observation; if I  don't watch vhtv at all now, where my money goes? Angel & Odri are taking it? complete BS; that's why I always say subscribers should have a chance to vote, what they want to watch; payment for views only means nothing, as no one is watching vhtv all the time;

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

This really surprises me. As many tenants that I have talked to along the way, none of them have really ever explained to me how the money works. Of course they have a legal obligation not to disclose such things and so they generally don't and knowing this I don't ask. The truth is they may not fully understand it themselves. Some of the tenants I talked to thought their manager owned VHTV. I know of one who was not given the viewer app and was only paid a flat rate, which turned out to be a real scam. The manager paid her $5/day. I do have to wonder how much that manager made off of her. Then, I also discovered the trial period scam that AlexLina were pulling on their tenants. Basically they were paying s flat rate for the first month and taking in all of the VHTV viewer pay money for themselves. Then the next month, the tenant would not be able to meet the minimum earning requirements and viola out that go and next! They denied all of this and this is the point where VHTV told me to stop playing CSI detective and for me to fuck off. I guess I was on to something. 

Nonetheless, no one has ever been able to explain exactly how the money works to me. 

Like i said prior Amy,we only could be certain in this regard if we had acess to an actual VHTV contract,the rest i believe it exists and are part of site strategy(like the things you,Spark etc said)But to what precise situation and amounts we can't be sure.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, waldi said:

I paid for one year in advance

and do you have regret ? personally on the all voyeur sites i am taking only a month deal now i am waiting the good opportunity to renew when i judge it's the good moment and i am ok with the content

Well payments and contracts apart,,any house in site only makes sense when residents actualy do their life's in cams,and ho boy if this two aren't hidding,doing outside a big part of their life's.Any doubts go check their three weeks video archive.

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

and do you have regret ? personally on the all voyeur sites i am taking only a month deal now i am waiting the good opportunity to renew when i judge it's the good moment and i am ok with the content

it's not a matter of regret, but I think it's much better to pay for one month only; btw, there's no more one year option any more; they know what they do..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

it's not a matter of regret, but I think it's much better to pay for one month only; btw, there's no more one year option any more; they know what they do..

ah yes true i just noticed you can suscribe only for a month now,no more 3,6 or year deal

Capture-2019-12-23-20-16-02-662.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly we only would be 100% certain of how things work,being with payments,managers,residents etc if we seen,had acess to a genuine contract,that obviously we will never see,unless someone leaks it online.

Once again I agree with you in there. Only the ones will know and even if something is leaked you will never know of it's true.

But that's why I'm giving my opinion how things works and you are giving yours 😉

I believe that Everytime an paid cam is opened you are giving them a part of your subscription and. That doesn't happens when you don't open any paid cam

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Once again I agree with you in there. Only the ones will know and even if something is leaked you will never know of it's true.

But that's why I'm giving my opinion how things works and you are giving yours 😉

I believe that Everytime an paid cam is opened you are giving them a part of your subscription and. That doesn't happens when you don't open any paid cam

Yes of course,and i think you're at least partially correct,i still think a part of money users pay will go to all houses houses and costs,maybe one day a contract gets "out".

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

To be honest who the fuck cares how it works and who gets what, personally I don't give a shit really. I work on the premise that if I like something I pay, If i don't like i don't pay. Simple really as you will never know the truth so why keep going round in circles.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

some seems to know everything about vhtv because they supposedly talked to the tenants; but who can guarantee that tenants and vhtv don't lie 😂

How we know the tenants and VHTV are not lying?

Simple: we asked them and they assured us they are not lying! 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

This really surprises me. As many tenants that I have talked to along the way, none of them have really ever explained to me how the money works. Of course they have a legal obligation not to disclose such things and so they generally don't and knowing this I don't ask. The truth is they may not fully understand it themselves. Some of the tenants I talked to thought their manager owned VHTV. I know of one who was not given the viewer app and was only paid a flat rate, which turned out to be a real scam. The manager paid her $5/day. I do have to wonder how much that manager made off of her. Then, I also discovered the trial period scam that AlexLina were pulling on their tenants. Basically they were paying s flat rate for the first month and taking in all of the VHTV viewer pay money for themselves. Then the next month, the tenant would not be able to meet the minimum earning requirements and viola out that go and next! They denied all of this and this is the point where VHTV told me to stop playing CSI detective and for me to fuck off. I guess I was on to something. 

Thanks for sharing a bit insight in the working of VTHV. It is a bit worrisome though. It still isn't a grown-up, healthy business by the look of it.

• Like 1