B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

She is in a room with Monica. Unfortunately, the most likely scenario is that instead of two Girls give teasing Shows in this room, now there will be three show girls. 

Let's see. 

Will be exactly that.Another cast member for the show girls and their night exhibitions.Watch them closely because clones aren't easy to identify😂.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Don't remember Anita,but she joins in show girl,tease only way action like twins,Monica or more in style of Alla?Dont  remember her,so she probably a show girl like the others.

My memory from her last stay is that her shows with Monica were pretty bad. Lots of fake fingering/belly-button licking/etc. Which is a pretty huge turnoff for me. However, later in her stay she did plenty of shows with other girls where nothing was faked. So the faking may have been more due to Monica than to her (or possibly just because it was early in her stay and she got more comfortable later). She also brought a guy to B4 and there was no hiding. So I'd say she's more in the Anabella/Megan/Alla/etc vein of tenants than the Sofie/Monica one.

I doubt she's staying this time though. I think her stuff would be in the other room by now if that was the case. Which is fine with me. I wouldn't mind seeing her come back, but I'd rather it wasn't when Monica was there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, timber said:

My memory from her last stay is that her shows with Monica were pretty bad. Lots of fake fingering/belly-button licking/etc. Which is a pretty huge turnoff for me. However, later in her stay she did plenty of shows with other girls where nothing was faked. So the faking may have been more due to Monica than to her (or possibly just because it was early in her stay and she got more comfortable later). She also brought a guy to B4 and there was no hiding. So I'd say she's more in the Anabella/Megan/Alla/etc vein of tenants than the Sofie/Monica one.

I doubt she's staying this time though. I'd think her stuff would be in the other room by now if that was the case. Which is fine with me. I wouldn't mind seeing her come back, but I'd rather it wasn't when Monica was there. 

It was clear that she liked it with the other girls, it flowed out of her pussy several times 😍

• Like 2