B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wow pajamas and a coat for extra security.  This Dana looks like she should be hosting in a chuck e cheese. Here we go again, another participant who has no clue what they have gotten themselves into.

What bullshit. Dana hasn't even been half a day in the apartment and already somebody's screaming for shows. 

What else do you wish, should she hold her pussy in the camera? How about a pseudo-lesbian show? Ridiculous. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

What bullshit. Dana hasn't even been half a day in the apartment and already somebody's screaming for shows. 

What else do you wish, should she hold her pussy in the camera? How about a pseudo-lesbian show? Ridiculous. 

Like I already said...you cred is fully used up...fuck you!

• Confused 1

Just now, ImJustThatBored said:

We can't go straight to lezzing and shower fap sessions man! We've gotta do 3 months of coordinated touching and dry humping before we're disappointed.

the funny thing about this post is most of the girls always took at a minimum 1 month before they really started to show anything but now days. it's expected right off the bat lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there are two types of women that i like....the Amber/Rosemary type and from the sounds of it, the Dana/Avi type.  you all can have the rest!!

That is something we can agree on. I kind of find the "model bodies" quite boring. There ought to be some uniqueness.

Just now, ed2 said:

That is something we can agree on. I kind of find the "model bodies" quite boring. There ought to be some uniqueness.

i agree with you Ed 100%.  i'm from the south of Texas where all the good looking cowgirls are and the ones i like the most are either skinny or pleasantly plump!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the funny thing about this post is most of the girls always took at a minimum 1 month before they really started to show anything but now days. it's expected right off the bat lol.

True. These young whipper snappers don't know what the real RLC was! Back in the day, you had to sit through Julia's melt down and HOPE she'd bate on the couch, and you liked it.

I don't even know why I'm still subbed to RLC lol

• Like 1