B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Monica tries so hard with Milena, but unfortunately she is frozen from the waist down. I wonder if Milena has ever experienced a real orgasm in her lifetime. She sure hasn't in all the time she has wasted of the voyeurs while on RLC. It must really suck to be frigid and never sexually satisfied.  

OH yes she does to make sure that .she is turned away from the cam's. or tries to make sure that milena is blocking the cam view's just as sofofie did .MONICA'S  teacher taught her to do in the school of sofie to be on RLC  .and  as we all can see MONICA has even shown the new girl .DANA IN JUST ONE BATH TODAY THAT IS ON REPLAY. that its better to hide undercovers/under bubbles in the bathtub. or make sure to turn away from the RLC cams. and do all her real life thing's out of RLC cams...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and when MONICA'S & MILENA'S SOFIE SHOW IS DONE ..then it will be time for MONICA to run into her bathroom with her phone .to hide ..like she does every time .after one of her sofie show's .or after she get a text …

AND JUST LOOK WHAT MONICA HAS DONE .AFTER THE SOFIE SHOW WAS OVER .SHE NEEDED TO GET ON HER PHONE .THEN SHE NEEDED TO AFTER LOOKING AT IT SHE NEEDED TO RUN INTO HER BATHROOM ..

Just now, bud2966 said:

AND JUST LOOK WHAT MONICA HAS DONE .AFTER THE SOFIE SHOW WAS OVER .SHE NEEDED TO GET ON HER PHONE .THEN SHE NEEDED TO AFTER LOOKING AT IT SHE NEEDED TO RUN INTO HER BATHROOM ..

THEN COME OUT AND LAY FEET TO HER BATHROOM .TO PUT EYE DROP'S IN .THEN GO AND TO HER SOFIE TENT ..

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I absolutely love M&M's, but ever since Milena is always wasting Monica's time and always in her space. Monica has not at lived up to her second stay in B-2, and Milina is just as she was the first time in B-1 BORING as Hell, and killing the mood for Monica.

No Christmas Present from these two, just another wasted night in Monica's room. Such a waste of two incredibly beautiful women.

I always thought that as close as they have become that we might get another Monica and Anita night to remember from them, man that was so fucking hot and such a sensual night between them, but I have given up hope, and put my album of...….. Toto …….Africa away in the cabinet. It just doesn't seem to have the same meaning as it once held for me.

sorry but if you have watched  YOUR SUPER STAR MONICA.. .you would have seen that she is just doing as and. the every same thing's as her teacher ..used and did .just like the black robe.  she wear's to hide from the RLC cam's .her teacher sofie had and gave .to her for being number one top of the class student...

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but if you have watched  YOUR SUPER STAR MONICA.. .you would have seen that she is just doing as and. the every same thing's as her teacher ..used and did .just like the black robe.  she wear's to hide from the RLC cam's .her teacher sofie had and gave .to her for being number one top of the class student...

She went to war with Sofie...hated her guts.  They hardly did anything and stayed apart as much as possible.

41 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Maybe it was urgent. 😉

Just now, maxfactor said:

She went to war with Sofie...hated her guts.  They hardly did anything and stayed apart as much as possible.

OH yes ..but just look at her on this stay .and say that it's not the every same as what sofie .and you see I did watch both ...

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe it was urgent. 😉

oh yes it was URGENT..ONLY TO HIDE SHE DIDNT HAVE MILENA TO LAY ON TOP OF HER AND SHE GOT THE TEXT .THAT IT HAS TIME TO RUN INTO THE BATHROOM WITH HER PHONE ...AND THE ONLY GIRL IN THE APT NOW TO WATCH IS VAL..THE OTHER 5 SHOULD BE SENT HOME

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, corvette84 a dit :

About a month ago she did a bate under the covers and did have an orgasm. Not much of an orgasm, but it was an orgasm she should have left this project

FUCKING WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE.

FIND US ANOTHER GIRL.

And Monica if you are reading this, you too. Disappointment.

• Like 2

from what I see, at the moment the maximum that RLC can offer us is to see two old ladies who use the dildo over their underpants, well, excellent, I forgot we can also see B2 transformed into "couples on vacation", very well

• Like 2