Congratulations...

HarleyFatboy

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL Moos thinks I'm old school and have no principles and i'm pissed off in my life.  Besides my heart issues, I have a wonderful and happy life and I get out probably more than just about any of the CC members do.  I wouldn't trade my life for anyone's and that is a promise!!

He doesn't understand that these girls are nothing more than a bunch of over paid whores who consistently fuck him on a daily basis.  He doesn't understand that he foots the bill for all their drug addictions and alcohol abuse.  He doesn't understand that they laugh their asses off at him each and every day.  He doesn't understand that RLC is a bunch of thieves and ripoff artists.  He doesn't understand that every time an apartment or the house is put UM that there is more than likely no maintenance going on the majority of the time.  He doesn't understand why his asshole is continuously on fire....it's from all the fucking's RLC has given him over the years.  There is only one thing I can say about Moos.....he's a loyal jockstrap for RLC!!

what you do not understand is that in fact, most of us really don't care with everything you can say, things may be true, others are probably false, but in the end, those who there is a good reason to subscribe, and these girls give us what we are looking for most of the time

Not everything is perfect, but at the same time human beings are not perfect either
Your big problem is that precisely you are old and we no longer live in the 70's or 80's, society has evolved at a great speed, the children are not the same as before, the girls are much freer and assume their choice

To understand these people we see living on rlc, you have to know how to put yourself in the shoes of a person from the 2000s because it is this generation of people that we watch live, and things are really not the same as in your time when everyone was more or less wise, now it's debauchery, but that's how the world turns in 2020

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what you do not understand is that in fact, most of us really don't care with everything you can say, things may be true, others are probably false, but in the end, those who there is a good reason to subscribe, and these girls give us what we are looking for most of the time

Not everything is perfect, but at the same time human beings are not perfect either
Your big problem is that precisely you are old and we no longer live in the 70's or 80's, society has evolved at a great speed, the children are not the same as before, the girls are much freer and assume their choice

To understand these people we see living on rlc, you have to know how to put yourself in the shoes of a person from the 2000s because it is this generation of people that we watch live, and things are really not the same as in your time when everyone was more or less wise, now it's debauchery, but that's how the world turns in 2020

i agree that society has changed and it's changed in a way where children growing up are doing it without their parents being there because in todays society for the most part it takes both parents working to make ends meet.  that being the case, the children grow up with either someone else as their guiding force or after a certain age, nobody as their guiding force.  they are left on their own to get into all sorts of trouble.  the internet is the worst thing there ever was when it comes to children or teenagers.  with that being said, i don't respect any of these girls or what they do for a living and i'm damn sure not going to be mocked by them or support their substance abuse issues!!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i agree that society has changed and it's changed in a way where children growing up are doing it without their parents being there because in todays society for the most part it takes both parents working to make ends meet.  that being the case, the children grow up with either someone else as their guiding force or after a certain age, nobody as their guiding force.  they are left on their own to get into all sorts of trouble.  the internet is the worst thing there ever was when it comes to children or teenagers.  with that being said, i don't respect any of these girls or what they do for a living and i'm damn sure not going to be mocked by them or support their substance abuse issues!!!

From the little that I know with my experience, these girls are no different from those we can meet in a nightclub for example

So when I tell you that if you hate these girls then you hate all the girls on earth, I assure you that we are not far from the truth

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

From the little that I know with my experience, these girls are no different from those we can meet in a nightclub for example

So when I tell you that if you hate these girls then you hate all the girls on earth, I assure you that we are not far from the truth

i was a heavy nightclub goer in my younger days and although that might be true in your part of the world, it's not true in my part of the world.  girls in the nightclubs where i lived were few and far between as being compared to these girls!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was a heavy nightclub goer in my younger days and although that might be true in your part of the world, it's not true in my part of the world.  girls in the nightclubs where i lived were few and far between as being compared to these girls!

that's what i'm telling you for a while, stop wanting to compare these girls with those you remember when you were young, it's not the same thing at all, and let it be the girls in your part of the world or the girls in my part of the world, it comes down to the same now, there is no difference between a young Russian, a young French or a young American

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

that's what i'm telling you for a while, stop wanting to compare these girls with those you remember when you were young, it's not the same thing at all, and let it be the girls in your part of the world or the girls in my part of the world, it comes down to the same now, there is no difference between a young Russian, a young French or a young American

i'm sorry Moos but there is a difference.  our cultures are not even close for the most part.  we had some friends visit from the UK and we decided to go to the beach and before anyone new what happened, they were down to their birthday suits and we had to cover them and tell them that they couldn't do that here.  there is a difference from culture to culture.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sorry Moos but there is a difference.  our cultures are not even close for the most part.  we had some friends visit from the UK and we decided to go to the beach and before anyone new what happened, they were down to their birthday suits and we had to cover them and tell them that they couldn't do that here.  there is a difference from culture to culture.

In the UK they likely have resorts to get down to your birthday suit.  In America you'll get at least 5 Years for a Misdemeanor.   There are likely Nudist Resorts in America but they are likely few and far between.

There are only 2 or 3 in Canada spread out amongst 10 Provinces that I know of.  Anyways if you like seeing Tits come to Canada in the Summer Months.  It's Legal for Women and Girls to walk the Streets Topless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Must've been Geordies lasses, were they. Just like a night doon the toon on the hoy in the Big Market, where they wear next to nowt in the middle of December...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

In the UK they likely have resorts to get down to your birthday suit.  In America you'll get at least 5 Years for a Misdemeanor.   There are likely Nudist Resorts in America but they are likely few and far between.

There are only 2 or 3 in Canada spread out amongst 10 Provinces that I know of.  Anyways if you like seeing Tits come to Canada in the Summer Months.  It's Legal for Women and Girls to walk the Streets Topless.

Now he hates Canadian women for their lack of decency 😏

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

we do have nudist camps/resorts and some nude/topless beaches but they are few and far between.  my late wife and I met our English friends through a group study exchange program where we housed their daughter for almost an entire school year.  when they visited us the following year after their daughter had returned to the UK, i asked them if they wanted to follow an itinerary or just shoot from the hip and relax,  they said shoot from the hip and relax sounded good to them.  at the time, i had a week long business meeting that i had to attend so i told my wife to show up later in the week and by then i would have more free time.  they really wanted to go to the beach and looked forward to swimming in some warm water so that is what we did.  we no sooner parked our vehicles and they were already out and butt naked lol.....now, you all know that was fine with me but not with the law so my wife and I promptly  told them they couldn't do that here....LOL they couldn't believe it. they just assumed that what was good for their goose was also good for our gander.  it was a good experience and i wouldn't trade it for the world!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i've never met a Canadian woman I didn't like!!

Back in the day I had a Canadian Aunt who lived in North Bay Ontario who would send parcels over to my mum here in Edinburgh Scotland.My late older brother who had severe spina bifida needed extra supplements and as rationing was in place during 39 and 45 my Aunt was sending stuff like powdered milk(seemingly gold dust during the war)dried fruit,chocolate,sweets,etc,etc.Just for the record I didn't arrive till well after the war was over😀😀My Aunt continued to send parcels to us until she died in the 80's.

So I'm the same as you Harley"I've never met a Canadian woman I didn't like".

Just thought I would share that.

• Like 1