Congratulations...

HarleyFatboy

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Congratulations go out to the forum idiots (and you know who you are) that have successfully ruined RLC.  The voyeur concept that was once great with RLC has now become VH-RLC and it's all because of you idiots that keep posting the bullshit about more guys in the GOV apartments.  Well, you got it and by no means is it any better, in fact it is much much worse.  All I keep reading about is...oh, but the girls had fun...what a crock of shit that phrase alone is!!  It takes what you have seen ever since the parasites have showed up on scene for the girls to have fun??  These girls are nothing more than a bunch of 2 bit whores, slutty girls that those of you who know who you are would be happy and proud to bring home to meet your parents.....look mom & dad, look at what i have, a cheap fucking whore....aren't you proud of me mommy and daddy?

Yes sir, what a bunch of idiots there are on this forum and thank you for destroying what once was a good voyeur site!!

I’m so dumbfounded by how little you think of these human beings but spend so much of your free time following their every movement even after you have been kicked out by the site. Then you call other people idiots? Lol surely you can look past all your anger for a few seconds to realize how bizarre that is. Having been in this circus long enough I know you won’t and will double down on all your idiocies but that’s ok cause most sane people will see the humor in that lol. Which is why I quite enjoy your posts lol. I hope you find peace and actually find the common sense to stop spending so much of your time on people you don’t respect at all and more time on people you actually care about.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I hope you find peace and actually find the common sense to stop spending so much of your time on people you don't respect at all and more time on people you actually care about. 😉

Anyways, it's a forum about voyeur sites. He does it cause it's an outlet for his form of expression. Surely everyone here doesn't have to think the same do they? There is no correct way to post. Me personally, I'd rather read someone's insulting rant than someone's undying love for a girl who doesn't even know they exist.

Me personally,I'd rather read something new and original instead of the same old same old.It's really,really,really boring.Amy your paranoia is extremely wearing.We got your opinion and point months ago,all valid stuff I might add though not necessarily agreeing with it all.I have to take you to task on your words"Anyways,it's a forum about voyeur sites".Correct me if I am wrong but CC is an open forum for discussion on a variety of subjects.As for your"undying love"comment that is that person's business and not for you to judge.I know you are entitled to your opinion but why does it matter so much to you what people say about tenants,you can't change anything or anybody.Anyone can Sub.to VH and why they do it or how they behave on it is actually none of your business and why you continually bang on about it is beyond me.You are actually an interesting,intelligent nice person whom I like but you really need to change the record pleez.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

2 things about this post... 1st, subing to these sites is not required to be a part of the CamCaps forum and to have something interesting and valuable to say. One does not need to be a subscriber to follow what's happening. The free cams and CC are usually more then enough to get a good idea of what's happening, especially for someone like Harley, who has been around for while. 2nd..., besides the blatant in-cam sex shows that Voyeur-Villa introduced and then VHTV put on steriods, the next worst thing to happen to CamCaps was the interaction with the sites, tenants, managers, all of them. All that does is make certain people in the know feel like they are ahead of everyone else. A forum about a voyeur site is 100% better when all of the players are walking around the game board and no one is able to hover over it with the aid of direct knowledge and insight. It not only ruins that persons honesty about what they are saying in the forums, but it makes them an unequal, unfair player. "Cant tell everybody everything I know, well except in secret PMs". "I think I'll hold that bit of info in my back pocket till I need it to put someone in check". "If you really want to know what's going on, you have to be in the insider club." But, the worse part about the interaction is what it does to the tenants. It changes them. It makes them become aware of everything. It feeds them advice and strategy for the purpose of money making. It alters their natural experience on the site. I'm telling you that it's bad, bad, bad! I'm a total hypocrit. I've talked to many tenants, but it has made me understand what it does to interact with the tenants and the site. It is a selfish act that ruins this experience not only for the tenant, but also for the rest of the viewers. The forums would be better if the the only people who had an edge over other members is because they watched the site more and gained the knowledge that way. This interaction turns the forum in a relationship between posters and talent and forces certain responsibilities that ultimately undermines the natural flow of wonder and mystery. A tenant should never read anything on a forum about their appearance on a voyeur site until after they leave and then and only then will they get to bare witness to an honest review of their exhibition. BUT, if we are so weak that we feel like we must hinder other members free expression, even if harsh and cruel, then we are not only destroying the natural flow of expression, but we are also denying the talent the truth of what the audience thinks of them. If you were a tenant, which forum would you prefer to read back, the safe protected clean forum, or the cold hard truthful forum?  

Boy ain't that the truth!!  Damn sad if you ask me, and all because the "insider club" doesn't want to tarnish the reputations of a bunch of 2 bit whores!!

Thank you Amy for another well thought out and honest post!!!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AntEater said:

I’m so dumbfounded by how little you think of these human beings but spend so much of your free time following their every movement even after you have been kicked out by the site. Then you call other people idiots? Lol surely you can look past all your anger for a few seconds to realize how bizarre that is. Having been in this circus long enough I know you won’t and will double down on all your idiocies but that’s ok cause most sane people will see the humor in that lol. Which is why I quite enjoy your posts lol. I hope you find peace and actually find the common sense to stop spending so much of your time on people you don’t respect at all and more time on people you actually care about.

LOL yet another one that would lick the shit off of these tenants feet if given the chance.  Like I said in my first post in this thread....you all know who you are!!

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I hope you find peace and actually find the common sense to stop spending so much of your time on people you don't respect at all and more time on people you actually care about. 😉

Anyways, it's a forum about voyeur sites. He does it cause it's an outlet for his form of expression. Surely everyone here doesn't have to think the same do they? There is no correct way to post. Me personally, I'd rather read someone's insulting rant than someone's undying love for a girl who doesn't even know they exist.

Amen Amy!!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL yet another one that would lick the shit off of these tenants feet if given the chance.  Like I said in my first post in this thread....you all know who you are!!

I'm quaking in my boots now!!! Oh I do hope I'm not one of them!!!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you all know who you are!

Well you won't find my name there and if this is the sort of stuff that gets you off then I feel sorry for you.From the little I know about you I'm sure you do actually have a life and are a normal decent guy and why you bother with all this putdown crap beats me.

I come on here and chat with people and try to keep it interesting and fun.All this vitriol is bullshitJMO.👍

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Well you won't find my name there and if this is the sort of stuff that gets you off then I feel sorry for you.From the little I know about you I'm sure you do actually have a life and are a normal decent guy and why you bother with all this putdown crap beats me.

I come on here and chat with people and try to keep it interesting and fun.All this vitriol is bullshitJMO.👍

you are entitled to your opinion Dave and I respect that.  Nothing gets me off when it comes to RLC, that ship sailed a long time ago.  you are right about one thing, i am a normal guy and i do actually have a life.  there is already enough shepherds looking after the RLC flock, but sorry i'm not one.

• Haha 1

Now now children calm down as Michael  Winner used to say. As far as broken records I think there are enough on CC to last a bloody lifetime whether it be old cams,cam positions, lighting,hidden rooms, tenant interaction etc etc the list goes on like a broken jukebox. Seems to be stuck in a bloody loop going round and round and round 🤣😂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ain't you heard it's bullshit which makes the world go round and on CC it's spinning like fuck 😂🤣😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

That is why it's in Rants & Flames.  If it was anywhere else I would have to put everyone in a time out for an extended Christmas Holiday to cool off.   :biggrin:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3