Congratulations...

HarleyFatboy

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry SC, I missed this post but I agree with you 100%.  They need to shut the site down and start over without the Barca apartments and get back to some semblance of realism!!

In the old days I thought the Barcelona apartment was really good then.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry SC, I missed this post but I agree with you 100%.  They need to shut the site down and start over without the Barca apartments and get back to some semblance of realism!!

I enjoyed the three K'S apartment very much, I think Me and Ridgerunner were in group by ourselves, most of the people bitched about it.  Everytime they went to a club I wanted on them hoping they might bring home someone with them, that's the way it was when I was younger go out and hope to meet someone and bring them home with you. That was reallife.

• Like 1

Makes me laugh when we are told we must respect the tennants, well one earns respect and you don't gain it by flashing yer tits, fanny and cocks all over the internet lol. They are all just 2 bit sluts who are too lazy to fucking work and just want money to provide public sex for all the pervs who are prepared to pay for it. It's got to the point now that most of them can't get their fannys in front of the cams fast enough and show what they are made of.  If you want this why the hell pay for it when the internet is flooded with the stuff. And the way many viewers make efforts to get friends with them and offer advice is just mind boggling really and this is from full grown adults apparently lol although I sometimes wonder. I think the word is addicts but no doubt they have a perfect excuse for what they are doing,well in their own minds anyway. Hey ho funny old life eh 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Must admit I used to enjoy the old RLC which was almost real life and you used to spend hours watching in the hope you would see something, even the odd bit of up skirt used to be mind racing. I know It may sound a bit sad now but it was good then, any extra you saw was a real bonus.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing for RLC to do is ditch every Tenant they have and start building from the Ground Up and get back to the Basics of Couples when they first began.  Get a whole new fresh line of Tenants and begin from scratch.  If they have to shut the site for a Couple of Months to reorganize and restructure then so be it.  But get rid of those Stupid Barcelona Girls Apartments.  They are more of a hinderance than a help. 

But generate the most discussion on here SC...😏

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Congratulations go out to the forum idiots (and you know who you are) that have successfully ruined RLC.  The voyeur concept that was once great with RLC has now become VH-RLC and it's all because of you idiots that keep posting the bullshit about more guys in the GOV apartments.  Well, you got it and by no means is it any better, in fact it is much much worse.  All I keep reading about is...oh, but the girls had fun...what a crock of shit that phrase alone is!!  It takes what you have seen ever since the parasites have showed up on scene for the girls to have fun??  These girls are nothing more than a bunch of 2 bit whores, slutty girls that those of you who know who you are would be happy and proud to bring home to meet your parents.....look mom & dad, look at what i have, a cheap fucking whore....aren't you proud of me mommy and daddy?

Yes sir, what a bunch of idiots there are on this forum and thank you for destroying what once was a good voyeur site!!

RLC used to be a site with couples. They had no shows but a high quality in matters of realism and a good possibility of voyerurism. Also GOV started quite realistically in the beginning. With Nora they even had for a long time a girl who really lived in one of the apartments and had some normal visitors (also her BF Kiko) there. There were no shows and the girls were wearing regular clothes in the apartment. That was a good voyeur site. 

Later, two accidents happened. Firstly, RLC discovered the shows (all quite innocent in the beginning) and secondly, competition launched. From my point of view the shows were the biggest issue. The girls have noticed that there are more spectators when they walk around half naked all day and even more when they perform some teasing shows. It was the moment RLC lost ist way, because the residents started to perform for the camera. However, as the size of the competition increased, shows seemed to be the solution. A really strange idea from my point of view, because RLC has never gone as far as VHTV with their shows, but still destroyed reality with them. 

A third disaster happened this year. RLC lost all there russian apartments. They have lost about two thirds of their apartments here (including all the really good couple apartments). This is what has suddenly diminished the average quality in terms of voyuerism. Now, form the 31 current residents of RLC, only 10 still actually live in the apartment. The other 2/3 are are more like visitors, limited to most of the time below three month. It didn't help either that now suddenly almost half of the inhabitants live in GOV. 

How you now come up with the idea that a few visitors in GOV destroy RLC is completely incomprehensible to me. Where is the difference between a group of hetro girls pushing a dildo in each other or a guy comes to visit to give a threesome show (particularly if this also fails)? The only difference I can see is that it is at least a bit more realistic, because a guy at least follows the sexual orientation of most Girls there. All in all, both remain more a show than reality. 

I hope that RLC will find a way back to more "real life". Something were the residents give an insight into the life of the residents without shows. For GOV this also means that we should see more Visitors, without Show, but with a view into the actual life of the girls. That would be a good voyeur site again. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC used to be a site with couples. They had no shows but a high quality in matters of realism and a good possibility of voyerurism. Also GOV started quite realistically in the beginning. With Nora they even had for a long time a girl who really lived in one of the apartments and had some normal visitors (also her BF Kiko) there. There were no shows and the girls were wearing regular clothes in the apartment. That was a good voyeur site. 

Later, two accidents happened. Firstly, RLC discovered the shows (all quite innocent in the beginning) and secondly, competition launched. From my point of view the shows were the biggest issue. The girls have noticed that there are more spectators when they walk around half naked all day and even more when they perform some teasing shows. It was the moment RLC lost ist way, because the residents started to perform for the camera. However, as the size of the competition increased, shows seemed to be the solution. A really strange idea from my point of view, because RLC has never gone as far as VHTV with their shows, but still destroyed reality with them. 

A third disaster happened this year. RLC lost all there russian apartments. They have lost about two thirds of their apartments here (including all the really good couple apartments). This is what has suddenly diminished the average quality in terms of voyuerism. Now, form the 31 current residents of RLC, only 10 still actually live in the apartment. The other 2/3 are are more like visitors, limited to most of the time below three month. It didn't help either that now suddenly almost half of the inhabitants live in GOV. 

How you now come up with the idea that a few visitors in GOV destroy RLC is completely incomprehensible to me. Where is the difference between a group of hetro girls pushing a dildo in each other or a guy comes to visit to give a threesome show (particularly if this also fails)? The only difference I can see is that it is at least a bit more realistic, because a guy at least follows the sexual orientation of most Girls there. All in all, both remain more a show than reality. 

I hope that RLC will find a way back to more "real life". Something were the residents give an insight into the life of the residents without shows. For GOV this also means that we should see more Visitors, without Show, but with a view into the actual life of the girls. That would be a good voyeur site again. 

2 things about this post...1st, I think you should seriously think about resubbing when its due, because you're obviously not happy...2nd, it's pointless arguing with Harley, because he can't see anything and I think he's lost his source of info...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I hope that RLC will find a way back to more "real life". Something were the residents give an insight into the life of the residents without shows. For GOV this also means that we should see more Visitors, without Show, but with a view into the actual life of the girls. That would be a good voyeur site again. 

Will never happen now as the viewers have got so used to seeing almost sex on demand anything less would be a complete turn off for them. Sad but true.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

2 things about this post... 1st, subing to these sites is not required to be a part of the CamCaps forum and to have something interesting and valuable to say. One does not need to be a subscriber to follow what's happening. The free cams and CC are usually more then enough to get a good idea of what's happening, especially for someone like Harley, who has been around for while. 2nd..., besides the blatant in-cam sex shows that Voyeur-Villa introduced and then VHTV put on steriods, the next worst thing to happen to CamCaps was the interaction with the sites, tenants, managers, all of them. All that does is make certain people in the know feel like they are ahead of everyone else. A forum about a voyeur site is 100% better when all of the players are walking around the game board and no one is able to hover over it with the aid of direct knowledge and insight. It not only ruins that persons honesty about what they are saying in the forums, but it makes them an unequal, unfair player. "Cant tell everybody everything I know, well except in secret PMs". "I think I'll hold that bit of info in my back pocket till I need it to put someone in check". "If you really want to know what's going on, you have to be in the insider club." But, the worse part about the interaction is what it does to the tenants. It changes them. It makes them become aware of everything. It feeds them advice and strategy for the purpose of money making. It alters their natural experience on the site. I'm telling you that it's bad, bad, bad! I'm a total hypocrit. I've talked to many tenants, but it has made me understand what it does to interact with the tenants and the site. It is a selfish act that ruins this experience not only for the tenant, but also for the rest of the viewers. The forums would be better if the the only people who had an edge over other members is because they watched the site more and gained the knowledge that way. This interaction turns the forum in a relationship between posters and talent and forces certain responsibilities that ultimately undermines the natural flow of wonder and mystery. A tenant should never read anything on a forum about their appearance on a voyeur site until after they leave and then and only then will they get to bare witness to an honest review of their exhibition. BUT, if we are so weak that we feel like we must hinder other members free expression, even if harsh and cruel, then we are not only destroying the natural flow of expression, but we are also denying the talent the truth of what the audience thinks of them. If you were a tenant, which forum would you prefer to read back, the safe protected clean forum, or the cold hard truthful forum?  

I'm going to bed now so I'll absorb all this post tomorrow...All I'll say is it's a big help if you can see what the fuck is going on..The thumbs and free cams aren't enough to base opinions on, and CC certainly isn't because of everyone's different tastes. expectations and desires...There is too much speculation from guys who can see fuck all...

Yes. there are PM groups who know a damn site more than some of the guys here think they know...Goodnight x

• Like 3