Aleksa & Stephanie (2019) Part #1

What pisses me off about it is that VHTV or their managers need to do a better job of warning them about shit like that. I used to talk to tenants all the time who were totally clueless about CC, RLCF, and even the freaking internet and how everything links back. I guess VHTV and the managers don't want to scare them off and so they don't tell them shit. On the one hand I guess it makes for a more natural experience, but seriously, in this case, fucking duh! Do better James, seriously! 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What pisses me off about it is that VHTV or their managers need to do a better job of warning them about shit like that. I used to talk to tenants all the time who were totally clueless about CC, RLCF, and even the freaking internet and how everything links back. I guess VHTV and the managers don't want to scare them off and so they don't tell them shit. On the one hand I guess it makes for a more natural experience, but seriously, in this case, fucking duh! Do better James, seriously! 

Time you was in bed lool, night Amy xxx

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

And why not change her name to one  completely different not just a slight variation if she is that worried duhhhhh ??? 🤔 as it's still virtually the same.🤔🙄 

Think about adding it to the pile of strange and meaningless things in VHTV :biggrin:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Already the first thing they should do is not interact with the members of the forum

• Like 3

Here I get more support and kind words than in real life.  People I don’t know speak more kind words to me than relatives.  Therefore, I am pleased to go to the forum, read the discussion and answer you.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.💖💕

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1