Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

How great would be watching this guests with lights on🤤.I would say would be nice them to replace C&Y but honestly i learned to enjoy C&Y with time and their sex moments(in my taste)are among the best in rlc,so the good would be C&Y like they are and guests with a new house in city.I remember the good old days when rlc actualy opened new houses with regularity and for exemple when some residents left houses they would bring new ones relatively fast.So in old days this couple(or piper&Taylor etc)probraby would be online in their own rlc place.Was pretty good and exciting times(nothing beats the thrill of seing new houses and couples for first times in cams).Think rlc probraby still have one house not used in spain,but they forgeted about it.

My stand on it is that I find the guest girl amazing. But every time she shows up with that dude, I can't help to shake up that feeling of a setup to create a RLC moment.

What I mean by that is that on one side there's no doubt she's a good friend of Carla and that the sex with her fuck boy is real (unless it's her bf but she showed up with another dude not too long ago) but on the other the fact that she shows up to a friend's place (that's filled with cams) with a fuck friend only to end up banging loudly multiple times in the room next to the hosts' room doesn't scream like a fully genuine moment for me.

Now before you start throwing stones at me, this shows a good example that "setup" and "real" can be mutually inclusive. If anything I praise them for finding the perfect middle ground (same as the Alex & Bonnie moments at B5). I get that most of my post sounds negative but it isn't. I'm actually glad these moments happen nowadays.

Carla's girlfriend's real boyfriend is the one with nothing going on in the apartment, the second could be considered a lover
I think Carla is just a cover, an alibi, to legitimize this relationship of adultery
We can see that the girls often take photos together but that the guy is never there, Carla and Yanai are real accomplices in this crime :biggrin:
This makes it possible to prove to the real boyfriend that indeed she spends the days and nights with Carla without he being able to suspect that there is another who does what he does not do :biggrin:

It's not very moral but it at least has the merit of being entertaining

• Like 1

Always sad to see guest girl leaving,and not knowing when will she return and with who.Would be great at least one weekend carla&yanai gone vacations or saty at friends house and guest girl and James to have the place for them.Two cams in guestroom at same angle is bs.Imagine them in carla nice bed😄.

10 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

My stand on it is that I find the guest girl amazing. But every time she shows up with that dude, I can't help to shake up that feeling of a setup to create a RLC moment.

What I mean by that is that on one side there's no doubt she's a good friend of Carla and that the sex with her fuck boy is real (unless it's her bf but she showed up with another dude not too long ago) but on the other the fact that she shows up to a friend's place (that's filled with cams) with a fuck friend only to end up banging loudly multiple times in the room next to the hosts' room doesn't scream like a fully genuine moment for me.

Now before you start throwing stones at me, this shows a good example that "setup" and "real" can be mutually inclusive. If anything I praise them for finding the perfect middle ground (same as the Alex & Bonnie moments at B5). I get that most of my post sounds negative but it isn't. I'm actually glad these moments happen nowadays.

There's no doubt about it Carla hooked her up with this extra gig to probably make more money while in lockdown. We had never even seen this guest girl before in any of the previous parties that C&Y have thrown and there have been a lot. They come to the apartment to fuck and make money, he is not even her bf just a fuck buddy who is willing to be on camera for some extra cash, but like you said it's a "real" seeming set-up situation so it's still entertaining. I still think they should have set it up so that this girl comes with only one guy to this apt so that we think he is her real bf. They messed up when they had her come to the apartment with two different guys. It made the set-up more obvious.

Hope to see them back soon!

• Upvote 1

😄Si le mec de la fille invitée décide de se branler un jour tranquillement par ce qu'il s'ennuie et qu'il tombe par hasard la vidéo ça va être le bordel 😅

😄If the guy of the invited girl decides to jerk off one day quietly by what he is bored and he falls by chance the video will be a mess 😅

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AntEater said:

There's no doubt about it Carla hooked her up with this extra gig to probably make more money while in lockdown. We had never even seen this guest girl before in any of the previous parties that C&Y have thrown and there have been a lot. They come to the apartment to fuck and make money, he is not even her bf just a fuck buddy who is willing to be on camera for some extra cash, but like you said it's a "real" seeming set-up situation so it's still entertaining. I still think they should have set it up so that this girl comes with only one guy to this apt so that we think he is her real bf. They messed up when they had her come to the apartment with two different guys. It made the set-up more obvious.

Hope to see them back soon!

Agree,its obviously some kind of agreement,even during sex sometimes we see them ajusting to cams position etc.Hope to see them soon also,altough not a true couple they still enjoyable to watch and right now one of the best things in site.Kinda like they dont tried to hide us the things,maybe because of that we feel its not a big probrem and makes things enjoyable.Now they just need to have sex at least a couple times with lights on.

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree,its obviously some kind of agreement,even during sex sometimes we see them ajusting to cams position etc.Hope to see them soon also,altough not a true couple they still enjoyable to watch and right now one of the best things in site.Kinda like they dont tried to hide us the things,maybe because of that we feel its not a big probrem and makes things enjoyable.Now they just need to have sex at least a couple times with lights on.

I hadn't even looked at it like that but you do have a point, the fact that they don't really try to hide they're fake makes it more real. I guess that's why I don't really mind that it's a bit of a show.