Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Any chance you can find out what was been discussed here just before she covered the cam

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

and also here

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Was nothing major,was just the first time and they probably didn't felt very at easy,after that they did things better.They were very genuine and think that made the things even more appealing.We all talk about about her and how great she is but we should also remark the guest dude was also good and made a good "team" with her.

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I could also be Spanish🙃,i talk Spanish,Portuguese and English fluently.Regard writing..not so good in English.

Don't worry, you are more than good enough 👍

Thanks for providing insight on their discussions!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Don't worry, you are more than good enough 👍

Thanks for providing insight on their discussions!

Apresciated.Will gladly translate one or other conversation,talk as long as isn't too much personal,some things should stay as reserved,private as possible.

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

Ah thanks for the clarification. Maybe next week she will be back with the guy that was on the phone with her, but you're right at least they're not pretending and just having fun.

My friend you were spot on Regard when they kept the cage with the hamster,Just seen Carla and guest bend over near kitchen corner,near balcony looking to it.Maybe one day he will find a escape😦.

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friend you were spot on Regard when they kept the cage with the hamster,Just seen Carla and guest bend over near kitchen corner,near balcony looking to it.Maybe one day he will find a escape😦.

😞 I wish she would take it out to play with it. I know she's not scared of it because I saw her play with it in the beginning but never again. It's like a toy she got bored of playing with and just pushed aside. I hope it escapes soon!

• Like 1

We don't have enought latinas in rlc.As Carla,the guest girl and others guests show the Latina woman's have something special,very spicy girls and nice apart from the usual rlc woman's in rlc(that some of them also nice).Interesting to see how good and appealing this house can be when the residents do efforts like they did,fok i even watch Borat with them a bit😅.Carla&Yanai sex was always in my opinion pretty good(among the best in that regard in site)but they never very present,lots of weekends out etc.Interesting to see how entertaining they are to watch when they stay in house weekend.But if course with the big  contribution of the guests.

Ho god,please no bs girls show thing.House is going so good,don't turn it in another carnival.Just let guest stay and maybe in weekend her dude friend can return and the two couples do their stuff..separated rooms.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god,please no bs girls show thing.House is going so good,don't turn it in another carnival.Just let guest stay and maybe in weekend her dude friend can return and the two couples do their stuff..separated rooms.

what's good with you is that you judge things before they happen :biggrin:

• Haha 1