Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

17 minutes ago, matri69 said:

ho sbagliato a capire o yanai è bisex

Je ne savais pas que Yanai pouvait être bisexuel  😶 je trouvais qu'il avait beaucoup d'amis gay cela aurait dû me mettre la puce a l'oreille si toutefois l'inviter et un homme 🤣

I didn’t know that Yanai could be bisexual I found that he had many gay friends that should have tipped me off if however invite him and a man

Non sapevo che Yanai potesse essere bisessuale, ho pensato che avesse molti amici gay che avrebbero dovuto mettermi i bastoni tra le ruote se comunque l’avesse invitato e un uomo

5 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Thank you Moos, I would have missed something special if not for you.

happy to make people happy
I like unexpected things like that so whenever I see guests, I watch them :biggrin:

• Like 1

😳 Wow what a shit show! I cam here to find out what Carla did, because she is sleeping on the couch tonight, and got a lot more than I expected. I wonder how Carla will process this. You guys maybe think they set this up for us?

No I think this is real and it would be hard for Carla to trust him again!  She must feel like a fool  because she was really into this guy.  This might be a deal breaker.    They had  arguments  before but this is a bigger deal.

So now he's sitting right in front of the camera hugging a pillow and crying. I don't want to make light of anybody's heartache but I don't think I buy it. Like everything on RLC I'm not really sure though.

Any Spanish speakers want to help fill the gaps please?

52 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

No I think this is real and it would be hard for Carla to trust him again!  She must feel like a fool  because she was really into this guy.  This might be a deal breaker.    They had  arguments  before but this is a bigger deal.

Oh she'll be back.

5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Did he actually cheat with one of the guys?

I did see him in bed with a guy while Carla was out  but I didn't think much of it.   They do put these shows on but that's mostly between themselves and not  guests.