Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

Today again..Seems was fun..But stream start lagging and stoping in bedroom as soon as the thing started,probably the moment will end up in replay(Altought is almost unwatchable)like the prior(also unwatchable)moment.This time also didn't helped the lights were low and messing with the night vision cams.Wonder if Rlc will bother fixing the severely Susie's this houses is having for some time by now.Just don't pay neither bring a couple of the repeated Barca girls and use that money to fix the issues of this house.

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Anybody ever actually seen Carla play with her pet. I see her feed it every once in a while but never seen her take it out and play with it or just let it run around.

they have no pet 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

they have no pet 

That's what you'd think right judging by how little they interact with it. But they do. It's either a rat, a mouse, or something in that family. They used to have the cage in the living room by the window but they moved it into the kitchen to the left (our left) of the dinning table and I see her feed him/her but unfortunetly I never catch her playing with them.

54 minutes ago, AntEater said:

That's what you'd think right judging by how little they interact with it. But they do. It's either a rat, a mouse, or something in that family. They used to have the cage in the living room by the window but they moved it into the kitchen to the left (our left) of the dinning table and I see her feed him/her but unfortunetly I never catch her playing with them.

I keep saying they don't have pet
I think you confuse with Martina

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I keep saying they don't have pet
I think you confuse with Martina

Lol I don't think anybody would not see Martina's pets, they're hard to miss. No C+Y definitely have pet. When they sit down to eat look out for Carla bending down to feed it. But you kind of answered my question, I guess it's not just me, she never takes it out to play around 😔

Also I just want to add that I've seen him/her with my own eyes but this was back when she first got it and it was in the living room.

Edited by AntEater