Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

Carla, As I have said a few times previously, you are the best hostess for your friend's that I have seen in a very long time. I really enjoy watching you take such excellent care of your friends when they come visit you just as you are doing again tonight. Although whether they should be there in another issue. Thank you!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Carla, As I have said a few times previously, you are the best hostess for your friend's that I have seen in a very long time. I really enjoy watching you take such excellent care of your friends when they come visit you just as you are doing again tonight. Although whether they should be there in another issue. Thank you!!

While I'm happy, how do these guests keep showing up when they're supposed to be locked in. I guess Spain is not as strict as they say it is with the lockdown.

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

While I'm happy, how do these guests keep showing up when they're supposed to be locked in. I guess Spain is not as strict as they say it is with the lockdown.

Yeah unless there's some special rule that nobody is aware of, they're pretty dumb to have guests (who are as dumb) over as this type of stupid behavior is exactly why this virus keeps on spreading out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Lol I don't think anybody would not see Martina's pets, they're hard to miss. No C+Y definitely have pet. When they sit down to eat look out for Carla bending down to feed it. But you kind of answered my question, I guess it's not just me, she never takes it out to play around 😔

Also I just want to add that I've seen him/her with my own eyes but this was back when she first got it and it was in the living room.

Thought the poor bastard(the rat,hamster they had)was taken away and gived to someone who cares better of pets.So they just moved it to some corner of house and never let the poor bastard walk a little,get out.They really not suited to have pets,animals,she was same way with the white cat,that strangely vanished.

The guest room is always prepared like something romantic,hot will happen but never does,it's the Spanish house..maybe a shower,or some underblankets "action".Miss those great rlc houses with all those "special" guests that some would even become residents and get their own place.now i don't even remember when was the last couples houses rlc bored to open😣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thought the poor bastard(the rat,hamster they had)was taken away and gived to someone who cares better of pets.So they just moved it to some corner of house and never let the poor bastard walk a little,get out.They really not suited to have pets,animals,she was same way with the white cat,that strangely vanished.

Unfortunately it's still there, if you ever catch them sitting down to eat you might see her feeding it but he/she is out of sight in the bottom left hand corner of the kitchen cam. Im sad to hear you haven't seen her play with it either 😞 I think Yanai is scared of it. Why did she even get it? Trying to copy Kitty maybe...

I didn't know she had a car. Wow cats are so independent how could she fuck that up too, that's just awful, she shouldn't own pets.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

Unfortunately it's still there, if you ever catch them sitting down to eat you might see her feeding it but he/she is out of sight in the bottom left hand corner of the kitchen cam. Im sad to hear you haven't seen her play with it either 😞 I think Yanai is scared of it. Why did she even get it? Trying to copy Kitty maybe...

I didn't know she had a car. Wow cats are so independent how could she fuck that up too, that's just awful, she shouldn't own pets.

Indeed,i remember when they got the hamster i replied to you that Carla wasn't the best person to have pets(because i seen how she and her ex treated the cat in prior house),at time they usted to throw the little cat to air like he was some toy or something.Of course the hamster wouldn't have better lucky.Martina also have rats(or had)but in a big cage and the rats usted to be taken out from time to time and walk a little outside.To people that don't want bother the care,work the pets give..Just buy a stuffed dolls or something.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,i remember when they got the hamster i replied to you that Carla wasn't the best person to have pets(because i seen how she and her ex treated the cat in prior house),at time they usted to throw the little cat to air like he was some toy or something.Of course the hamster wouldn't have better lucky.Martina also have rats(or had)but in a big cage and the rats usted to be taken out from time to time and walk a little outside.To people that don't want bother the care,work the pets give..Just buy a stuffed dolls or something.

Yes stuff doll would be perfect! Don't even get me started on Martina's poor dog. Maybe I miss a lot of the interaction but that poor guy always looks ignored and depressed to me. Such a big energetic dog stuck in a tiny apartment.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AntEater said:

Yes stuff doll would be perfect! Don't even get me started on Martina's poor dog. Maybe I miss a lot of the interaction but that poor guy always looks ignored and depressed to me. Such a big energetic dog stuck in a tiny apartment.

The play a good amount of times with the dog(probably not as much as they should) and he is taken out(to walk and stuff)almost every day,but indeed house is just to small for a big dog like him,he sleeps to dam much😕.But gess when they got the rlc job they already had the dog so he have to stay with them in the small house.But a very diferent case of Carla and Yanai,M&A obviously care for their pet.

Guest girl is really cute.In shower now.Dont know if is just from my side(think not because VH stream is working fine) But stream is terrible,always stoping and lag.Become very usual in this house for some time by now😣.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Guest girl is really cute.In shower now.Dont know if is just from my side(think not because VH stream is working fine) But stream is terrible,always stoping and lag.Become very usual in this house for some time by now😣.

This is the best look at her so far, great tits.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The play a good amount of times with the dog(probably not as much as they should) and he is taken out(to walk and stuff)almost every day,but indeed house is just to small for a big dog like him,he sleeps to dam much😕.But gess when they got the rlc job they already had the dog so he have to stay with them in the small house.But a very diferent case of Carla and Yanai,M&A obviously care for their pet.

Glad to hear it's just I haven't seem them not because they haven't been doing it.