Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Explain Ze please...I see it's UM but wasn't watching the state of play before that. Were they packing?

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, please explain Ze..

Tought rlc finaly decided to do it,puted house offline and replace them,but was just another false alarm,the fake couple house is back,fok this.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tought rlc finaly decided to do it,puted house offline and replace them,but was just another false alarm,the fake couple house is back,fok this.

from what i have read about them, they have done nothing wrong to be kicked out for.  they will be there forever just like so many are....ie; Linda & Tibor, Martina & Alberto, Carla & Yania, and the biggest squatter of them all......Masha!!  I understand your wishful thinking with them but they aren't going anywhere.

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

from what i have read about them, they have done nothing wrong to be kicked out for.  they will be there forever just like so many are....ie; Linda & Tibor, Martina & Alberto, Carla & Yania, and the biggest squatter of them all......Masha!!  I understand your wishful thinking with them but they aren't going anywhere.

Just one big,huge diference Regard the real couples you mentioned..this two are a dam fake couple.But fok it,nothing to see(real)in this house,I am out.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just one big,huge diference Regard the real couples you mentioned..this two are a dam fake couple.But fok it,nothing to see(real)in this house,I am out.

Harley....If you want, or hope to ever have, any credibility behind your words you must admit that this situation is totally different than any of the apartments that you mentioned. Especially since you don't get to see any of them, by your own choice.🤨

27 minutes ago, matri69 said:

can you explain the meaning of this apartment ??

It seems that RLC tried to play match maker to this guy Hakeem and this girl Asia and called them a couple.

No meaning at all.  Just another failed experiment for RLC.  In fact, whoever is managing this apartment cannot recognize they failed

and move forward with another actual couple. IMO

• Upvote 1