Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure some have lied to increase the drama of the site but I have a hard time believing that RLC would put up with something that could shut them down for good. I'm a firm believer that everyone that crosses the entrance door to any of these apartments is well aware of the cameras way before hand.

Agree 100%

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do from your point of view, this forum is the protector of rlc in this case because it is not me who established these rules, on the other hand should perhaps be to change disc because it begins to be to scratch :angel:
And then there is a difference between RLC or other sites and the participants because that is what is at stake, the protection of people living in the different apartments with cameras
Besides this applies everywhere, RLC, VHTV, Camarads, VoyeurHouse.com or others 
But I feel like you don't want to see how we can see things :angel:

To bad all might,generous,fair Rlc doesn't have the same care,protection with the clients,always treat us like absolute shitt.But in this sometimes "twilight dimension" forum they are always defended by the same ones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

To bad all might,generous,fair Rlc doesn't have the same care,protection with the clients,always treat us like absolute shitt.But in this sometimes "twilight dimension" forum they are always defended by the same ones.

RLC is RLC 

CC is CC 

we have our rules, nothing more 

11 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

De toute façon ça ne rien d'en discuter davantage les règles sont comme ça et nous devons faire avec

Je voulais seulement exprimer mon point de vue.

Anyway it’s nothing to discuss further the rules are like that and we have to deal with

I just wanted to express my point of view.

comme j'essaye de l'expliquer aux personnes qui ne veulent pas l'entendre

il est interdit de partager des informations personnelles sur les participants sur le forum public mais vous pouvez le faire en privé via le PM 

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I give up,is a lost battle.

At the same time I don't see why there would be a battle on this subject

If you want to complain to RLC about what it doesn't consider you to be fair, they have support for that

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

I give up,is a lost battle.

If everyone wants to post their pics and videos of RLC then get their account banned be my guest the admin and mods aren't stopping the sharing it's members who have an account don't want to because RLC watches this forum and bans accounts.

Just want the dude to leave and we can have a new couple and again four couples houses.3 couples houses is a ridiculous offer.People have diferent tastes and some of those people watch Rlc because of the couples houses,and paying an brutal 45$ for it is again ridiculous.Cut in the dolls and erotic script movies and with that money give us genuine couples,living in the houses,with their friends,pets etc.For me that's Rlc,not the joke,ridiculous situations we have nowdays in 80,90% of site.A good start..make this house a respectable on with a nice couple.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

If everyone wants to post their pics and videos of RLC then get their account banned be my guest the admin and mods aren't stopping the sharing it's members who have an account don't want to because RLC watches this forum and bans accounts.

Personaly never shared a single pic,video of rlc.Its the main rule of site(in my opinion)and Altought don't agree i respect it,think all uses should do the same.

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Personaly never shared a single pic,video of rlc.Its the main rule of site(in my opinion)and Altought don't agree i respect it,think all uses should do the same.

I don't think it's the main rule people have been posting free pics from the free cams in the pictures boards for years and they weren''t stopped.