Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, philo said:

I could be off a little in my estimation but I think that Hakeem has broken the all time RLC record for: "most on camera sex with different partners". When I stopped counting, both Kammi and Kristy had each done about six guys.  I think that Hakeem has passed that number. He certainly does draw a different kind of reaction from viewers than they did. Perhaps because they both stretched in out over a couple of years where Hakeem has out numbered them in a few months. LOL

The fact that he was suppose to already have a partner probably had something to do with that too...😏

I forgot to include Masha in the all time count because she is in a different category altogether. Kammi and Kristy partners were all men; Hakeem's partners were all women; Masha's partners were both men and women and her body count, when combined, gives her the all time record.

41 minutes ago, super134 said:

Every girl Hakeem has sex with apparently has low self esteem without anybody knowing anything about them.

Was just about to mention that fact... it's incredible that all these jealous nitwits want to hate Hakeem so much that they just HAVE to find a way to insult the women he sleeps with just to try to make sense out of why he's able to fuck so many of them while all they do is tune in to watch him do it even though they claim they can't stand him..

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hakeem is a liability to RLC for telling the girls wrongly of the cams each time they question him about them.

If he ever told the girls the truth about the cams his Gigolo Days would be over.

Hakeem isn't even close to the first person who has lied to guests about cams.

Lana used to lie about the cams to her guests.

Eva lied to her own mother about the cams when she came to stay with her and Sam.

Both Kami and Kristy have lied about the cams to the numerous guys they have slept with.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hakeem is a liability to RLC for telling the girls wrongly of the cams each time they question him about them.

If he ever told the girls the truth about the cams his Gigolo Days would be over.

So tell me, is it his responsibility to inform the women that they are on live cam, or are the cameras obviously noticeable, as I look back, I remember an apartment that was having a party, and a woman unknowingly brought her kids, and the apartment cameras was quickly turn off, so I see the only problem with him, if he's not informing them or he could unknowingly bring a female there that could possibly be underage

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Cams or no cams, why would you assume he would try to bring home an underage girl?

So are you telling me you are with him every time to make sure he's checking the person's ID, because none of us know, but that could happen

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So are you telling me you are with him every time to make sure he's checking the person's ID, because none of us know, but that could happen

Oh what the fuck ever man. Do you think when a girl brings a guy home she's checking his ID? You think Kami or Kristy or Masha or any other girl in those Barca places checked every single ID for the guy they brought home?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh what the fuck ever man. Do you think when a girl brings a guy home she's checking his ID? You think Kami or Kristy or Masha or any other girl in those Barca places checked every single ID for the guy they brought home?

That's a real obvious question no one can answer, believe me, it's not my liability, because I can care less, but it can happen, and it has happened to people before

17 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So tell me, is it his responsibility to inform the women that they are on live cam, or are the cameras obviously noticeable, as I look back, I remember an apartment that was having a party, and a woman unknowingly brought her kids, and the apartment cameras was quickly turn off, so I see the only problem with him, if he's not informing them or he could unknowingly bring a female there that could possibly be underage

Anyone who steps through those doors are to be told about the cams.  By Hakeem telling his girl guests they are not working puts the Liability on RLC for potential lawsuits if that should happen.

RLC needs to wake up before guys like Hakeem sinks their ship permanently.

• Like 2