Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

50 minutes ago, super134 said:

Yeah its real hard to understand why girls want a good looking guy who knows how to talk to them🙄

Knows how to talk to them?  Ha ha he is the most corny intellectual wannabe I've ever seen. Only reason why he gets them into bed is because they lack a lot of self-esteem.

il y a 49 minutes, happyone a dit :

I just found Hakeem's tinder ad:

Lonely well hung black man seeks a BBW for a lasting relationship who enjoys sex  😏

That's mine.  I lied about the "black" bit.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JosephPsalter said:

Est-ce juste moi ou est-ce que ça sonne un petit viol?

Les asiatiques prennent du plaisir de cette façon elles font les prudes.  Effectivement sa ressemble à un petit viol. Mais ce n'est pas le cas . 

• Confused 1

No female needs a cam in front of them to masturbate, no matter how often they do it, and for this guy,  he's receiving free room and board, so that translates into his only job is to go out and find low self-esteem girls to have sex with, I myself will never be interested in seeing this guy have sex, but apparently a lot of people are making him popular every time he brings a female home with him

• Confused 2

I could be off a little in my estimation but I think that Hakeem has broken the all time RLC record for: "most on camera sex with different partners". When I stopped counting, both Kammi and Kristy had each done about six guys.  I think that Hakeem has passed that number. He certainly does draw a different kind of reaction from viewers than they did. Perhaps because they both stretched in out over a couple of years where Hakeem has out numbered them in a few months. LOL