Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

You could feel the love this morning - Mr B's overnighter was kind enough to clean up in the kitchen and give him a wake-up kiss before leaving.  Romance is in the air...
Suggestion to RLC - turn this into a "Fatal Attraction" storyline.

ignored glenn close GIF

Well.. Asia disappears and Hakeem Totally Unleashed takes over:biggrin:...Madam Red Young Asianbabe and the one that didn't quite cut it but may do later.. there is no stopping HTU. 

Madam Red returns for round 2..can't get enough and HTU is happy to ablige .. with tenderness and care...interesting:dodgy:  

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder at what stage in this 'relationship' he's gonna spill the beans about the cams...That might be fun 😁

Image result for pinocchio growing nose gifHakeem  "now ladies about those heat sensors. I told you about...er..they are actually cams that record the rooms but don't worry they erase after 24hrs...I'm telling you the truth"..

• Haha 4

Il y a 13 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I wonder at what stage in this 'relationship' he's gonna spill the beans about the cams...That might be fun 😁

This "do they know / don't they know" has always been a puzzle.  Under EU General Data Protection Regulation rules, it's illegal to record anyone on CCTV in an EU state without their prior knowledge and/or consent.  Prior knowledge could be as simple as posting a notice that "CCTV is in operation" but consent for the recording to be viewed by others is a different matter entirely.  The subject of the recording must be informed and given the chance to decide how the recording is used to protect their privacy.  If the visitors haven't given consent for the video to be viewed by third parties, I'd love to know what loophole RLC are exploiting.  If they are fully aware of the RLC intent for the CCTV video, then their "acting natural" skills are superb!  I can't believe that RLC are acting outside the law, because the evidence is always available and any prosecution would shut them down completely.  Anyone aware of the loophole / arrangement that RLC relies upon?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, franklin said:

Ce «savent-ils / ne savent-ils pas» a toujours été un casse-tête. En vertu des règles du règlement général de l'UE sur la protection des données, il est illégal d'enregistrer quiconque sur un système de vidéosurveillance dans un État de l'UE sans leur connaissance et / ou consentement préalable. La connaissance préalable pourrait être aussi simple que l'affichage d'un avis que "la vidéosurveillance est en service", mais le consentement pour que l'enregistrement soit visionné par d'autres est une tout autre affaire. Le sujet de l'enregistrement doit être informé et avoir la possibilité de décider comment l'enregistrement est utilisé pour protéger sa vie privée. Si les visiteurs n'ont pas donné leur consentement pour que la vidéo soit visionnée par des tiers, j'aimerais savoir quelle faille RLC exploite. S'ils sont pleinement conscients de l'intention de RLC pour la vidéo CCTV, alors leurs compétences "naturelles" sont superbes! Je peux' Je crois que RLC agit en dehors de la loi, car les preuves sont toujours disponibles et toute poursuite les fermerait complètement. Quelqu'un est-il au courant de l'échappatoire / de l'arrangement sur lequel s'appuie RLC?

A mon avis les femmes ne se pose pas la question de la légalité avec les caméras Hakeem a de la chance pour le moment, mais il suffit qu'une de ses relations se termine mal pour que peut-être l'une d'elles exploite cette possibilité de l'attaquer en justice pour se venger

In my opinion women do not ask the question of legality with the cameras Hakeem is lucky for the moment, but it is enough that one of his relations ends badly so that perhaps one of them exploits this possibility of attacking him in court to get revenge

15 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

In my opinion women do not ask the question of legality with the cameras Hakeem is lucky for the moment, but it is enough that one of his relations ends badly so that perhaps one of them exploits this possibility of attacking him in court to get revenge

Please don't think for one minute that the girls he brings to this apartment don't know about the cameras.  If by some very slim chance that they really don't know, then two things are for sure. 1) Hakeem is taking it upon himself to get all of RLC shutdown.  2) RLC monitors these apartments and would have already put a stop to his game if it is for sure real which I personally believe it's not.

• Like 1