Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Oui il est regrettable que les gens qui détiennent des informations ne les partagent pas sous prétexte de vouloir protéger la vie privée sauf que je trouve cela ridicule étant donné que ces personnes fond le choix de se montrer en public devant les caméras et que ce sont les risques du métier ou alors il ne faut pas travailler pour RLC.

Les membres qui en savent plus nous répondrons qu'ils ne sont pas obligés non plus de partagé les informations même si c'est égoïste et puis il y a les règles du forum qui empêche aussi de sorte qu'il est très difficile d'en apprendre plus

Yes, it is unfortunate that people who hold information do not share it under the pretext of wanting to protect privacy, but I find it ridiculous given that these people make the choice to appear in public in front of the cameras and that these are the risks or you should not work for RLC.

Members who know more we will answer that they are not obliged to share the information either even if it is selfish and then there are the rules of the forum which also prevents it so it is very difficult to learn more

il y a une différence entre ce montrer devant des caméras en étant participant et donner des informations personnelles  sur les participants 

car dans le premier cas c'est le choix du participant de partager ce qu'il a envie alors que dans l'autre cas c'est fait par une tierce personne qui n'a aucun lien avec les participants 

Comme tu le dit, le forum a prit position par rapport à cela et je pense que c'est justement la bonne 

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Yes it is unfortunate that the people who hold information do not share it on the pretext of wanting to protect privacy except that I find it ridiculous given that these people justify the choice to appear in public before the cameras and that these are the risks of the job or you should not work for RLC.

The members who know more we will answer that they are not obliged either to share information even if it is selfish and then there are the rules of the forum which also prevents so that it is very difficult to learn more

Yes, it is sad that so much information is held back from the forum but to be honest I'm over it now.  This forum has everybody locked down regarding what can be posted and it shouldn't be that way.  I agree that these girls need no protection and sharing information from/about them, should be allowed!!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there is a difference between showing up in front of cameras while being a participant and giving personal information about the participants 

because in the first case it is the participant's choice to share what he wants while in the other case it is done by a third person who has no connection with the participants 

As you say, the forum has taken a position on this and I think that is precisely the right one 

Of course you do...the almighty protector of everything RLC!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course you do...the almighty protector of everything RLC!

Do from your point of view, this forum is the protector of rlc in this case because it is not me who established these rules, on the other hand should perhaps be to change disc because it begins to be to scratch :angel:
And then there is a difference between RLC or other sites and the participants because that is what is at stake, the protection of people living in the different apartments with cameras
Besides this applies everywhere, RLC, VHTV, Camarads, VoyeurHouse.com or others 
But I feel like you don't want to see how we can see things :angel:

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do from your point of view, this forum is the protector of rlc in this case because it is not me who established these rules, on the other hand should perhaps be to change disc because it begins to be to scratch  : Angel:
And then there is a difference between RLC or other sites and the participants because that is what is at stake, the protection of people living in the different apartments with cameras
Besides this applies everywhere, RLC, VHTV, Camarads, VoyeurHouse.com or others 
But I feel like you don ' t want to see how we can see things : Angel:

I could care less how you see things.  Just because you, the admin, and the other Mods see it as necessary to protect their little angels, doesn't make it so!!  You and I and the rules of this forum will never agree.  The rules totally suck ass, you know it and I know it and everybody else knows it!!

The dude should just leave and house be used for a new couple(of the country),this houses feels wrong sinse it reopened with A&H.Its so wrong a site suposly based in "real life" to open a house with two people that barely knew one another but they were puted in couples list..this dude reminds a lot of Antony of other cam site..very dubious dude in all aspects.

De toute façon ça ne rien d'en discuter davantage les règles sont comme ça et nous devons faire avec

Je voulais seulement exprimer mon point de vue.

Anyway it’s nothing to discuss further the rules are like that and we have to deal with

I just wanted to express my point of view.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I could care less how you see things.  Just because you, the admin, and the other Mods see it as necessary to protect their little angels, doesn't make it so!!  You and I and the rules of this forum will never agree.  The rules totally suck ass, you know it and I know it and everybody else knows it!!

On the precise point of the identities of the participants, I totally agree with the rule that it must remain in the private and not the public
We do not prevent anyone from communicating via PM

Anyway, whatever the rules established on the forum, there will always be a person who will not be happy with them.
So at some point, you have to know how to decide and make decisions for others
It's like the law, some are completely silly but we still have to follow them

Just now, moos54 said:

On the precise point of the identities of the participants, I totally agree with the rule that it must remain in the private and not the public
We do not prevent anyone from communicating via PM

Anyway, whatever the rules established on the forum, there will always be a person who will not be happy with them.
So at some point, you have to know how to decide and make decisions for others
It's like the law, some are completely silly but we still have to follow them

blah blah blah...I'm done!