Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I find most women more beautiful without makeup

True Harley,  I find that a woman's true beauty come's from her Heart and not her outward look's. The beauty part will not last forever,but her inner beauty will.

A friend told me a poem years ago that at the time didn't make much sense to me at the time but sometime later i knew what he was talking about

he said "pretty is only skin deep,but ugly's to the bone"

" pretty will soon fade away,but ugly will hold it's own ".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

True Harley,  I find that a woman's true beauty come's from her Heart and not her outward look's. The beauty part will not last forever,but her inner beauty will.

A friend told me a poem years ago that at the time didn't make much sense to me at the time but sometime later i knew what he was talking about

he said "pretty is only skin deep,but ugly's to the bone"

" pretty will soon fade away,but ugly will hold it's own ".

Your friend was a wise person.....I totally agree with him/her 100 Percent Reaction GIF

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 10:14 PM, OOF said:

i can trade for other tenants if needed

That is not the issue here mate.......you should keep there "virtual" lives and there real lives separated.....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AntEater said:

So nice to see Linda having fun with her hot girlfriend, a nice change from her being alone on her phone or with Tibor.

I have noticed that she spend's A LOT of time alone.while he is in the Guest Room on a computer Possibly playing games (i assume) and she is going TO MARRY this guy.all he want's in something to eat and a piece of A**,then back to the guest room.     

loser GIF  Oh...her friend IS hot.Linda need's to spend More time with her and let  'game boy ' Stay in the guest room.

29 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I have noticed that she spend's A LOT of time alone.while he is in the Guest Room on a computer Possibly playing games (i assume) and she is going TO MARRY this guy.all he want's in something to eat and a piece of A**,then back to the guest room.     

loser GIF  Oh...her friend IS hot.Linda need's to spend More time with her and let  'game boy ' Stay in the guest room.

beluga lol GIF

• Like 1