Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

from reading the forum, it is very obvious that the tenants of RLC don't give a crap about social distancing

each country handles the pandemic differently, it is better to find out before saying anything

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

each country handles the pandemic differently, it is better to find out before saying anything

what is there to find out?  it's very obvious that each country has put into affect some sort of social distancing and it's not just their country i'm talking about.  even in my own country you can see where the younger people don't really give a shit about social distancing...i'm not picking on them specifically!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what is there to find out?  it's very obvious that each country has put into affect some sort of social distancing and it's not just their country i'm talking about.  even in my own country you can see where the younger people don't really give a shit about social distancing...i'm not picking on them specifically!

In France, since May 11, we have started deconfinement, we are prohibited from meeting more than 10 people to do sport in public places and we are obliged to keep our distance, however in private places like our home , we can meet as we wish
It's the same in the Czech Republic

it must also be taken into account that the Czech Republic has not been affected in the same way by this virus as other countries
As everywhere social distancing is privileged but it is especially to avoid large gatherings of population and that the virus does not spread too quickly
This country has never experienced tension in hospitals, they tested part of the population with very few positive cases
The country considers that they have passed the epidemic and life is resuming its course
They simply have to wear the mask as soon as they leave their home

• Like 2

il y a 58 minutes, moos54 a dit :

In France, since May 11, we have started deconfinement, we are prohibited from meeting more than 10 people to do sport in public places and we are obliged to keep our distance, however in private places like our home , we can meet as we wish
It's the same in the Czech Republic

it must also be taken into account that the Czech Republic has not been affected in the same way by this virus as other countries
As everywhere social distancing is privileged but it is especially to avoid large gatherings of population and that the virus does not spread too quickly
This country has never experienced tension in hospitals, they tested part of the population with very few positive cases
The country considers that they have passed the epidemic and life is resuming its course
They simply have to wear the mask as soon as they leave their home

The guests just left and i only saw one guy with the face mask on when they left.

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The guests just left and i only saw one guy with the face mask on when they left.

there is a wide blind spot under the front door
For my part, I never put my mask on at home, but only when I am outside

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there is a wide blind spot under the front door
For my part, I never put my mask on at home, but only when I am outside

I only put a mask on when I am out of my house and other people are around. 

• Like 1