Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

As far as I know they got engaged at New Year. 

Aww thats nice. They seem like the perfect couple, so much in love. Tibor's such a gentleman. They're lucky they found each other. Do you think they read comments about them on here,? I'd love to know how they met

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Aww thats nice. They seem like the perfect couple, so much in love. Tibor's such a gentleman. They're lucky they found each other. Do you think they read comments about them on here,? I'd love to know how they met

By far most genuine. Just a pitty Linda doesn't masturbate occasionally, but everyone is different. They might do, but guess we'll never know. Your just a nosey parker Ash. LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slender Man said:

As far as I know they got engaged at New Year. 

He proposed to her in the living room of this apartment, on new years eve.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Slender Man said:

By far most genuine. Just a pitty Linda doesn't masturbate occasionally, but everyone is different. They might do, but guess we'll never know. Your just a nosey parker Ash. LOL

I've admitted lots of times on here I'm a nosy bitch. I'm the same way where I work. I don't spread what I found out around though. Keep it to myself. I'm just a curious person. I thought Linda masturbates quite a bit after sex with Tibor. He's a good lover but I think he needs her to tell him how to get her off. Maybe she did, he needs more lessons maybe. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

He proposed to her in the living room of this apartment, on new years eve.

Hi Ed, was that proposal live on RLC? Were they alone or was it during a party?  I wish I saw that, not a lot of real romance on these sites.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ed, was that proposal live on RLC? Were they alone or was it during a party?  I wish I saw that, not a lot of real romance on these sites.

Yes, the proposal was live on RLC, and yes, it was during a party.

• Like 1