Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

On 6/28/2020 at 5:36 PM, Mark Thompson said:

delete

I just deleted an earlier post on the weird vibes, body language lately and decided to delete it as it seemed ridiculous at this point... then around 22:00 or before if any one can review...but they were moody, some glances that were not loving ...and at around this 22:00 she came out into kitchen with that hand/finger move across throat as if it says I'm done , we're finished ... stay tuned ...could just be my imagination but I generally have good intuition.... 

ok my bad ...they broke the ice and are kind of cuddling? but Linda kept a stone face for a long time ..... ....I will delete this as well but maybe others can just take a look at body language etc. just before a marriage there is a lot of mood/ anxiety....  They have been so loving and solid ..my imagination is ridiculous ????

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

ok my bad ...they broke the ice and are kind of cuddling? but Linda kept a stone face for a long time ..... ....I will delete this as well but maybe others can just take a look at body language etc. just before a marriage there is a lot of mood/ anxiety....  They have been so loving and solid ..my imagination is ridiculous ????

Maybe having second thoughts.   :biggrin:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe having second thoughts.   :biggrin:

that's what's hard to accept......so many years of compatibility??? but...some bachelor/bachelorette party fuck up can shake fidelity issues???????? I just notice a whole energy change the past 3 weeks???

11 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

that's what's hard to accept......so many years of compatibility??? but...some bachelor/bachelorette party fuck up can shake fidelity issues???????? I just notice a whole energy change the past 3 weeks???

If they are having second thoughts,, then they shouldn't get married in the first place!!  Marriage is a lifetime total commitment for a couple and never, ever should be taken lightly!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If she is having second thoughts,, then they shouldn't get married in the first place!!  

I think She should have second thoughts...Why?..because look how he does her. Linda fix's a meal,he eat's then back to the guest room,he don't even help her clean up.he get's his piece of ass then he's done with her.yeah i know he spend's some time with her but she spend's most of her time in the living room by herself. She see's how it is now does she think it will get Better after they get married.   my advice to you..Do This as fast as you can.    flee evil dead GIF       

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I think She should have second thoughts...Why?..because look how he does her. Linda fix's a meal,he eat's then back to the guest room,he don't even help her clean up.he get's his piece of ass then he's done with her.yeah i know he spend's some time with her but she spend's most of her time in the living room by herself. She see's how it is now does she think it will get Better after they get married.   my advice to you..Do This as fast as you can.    flee evil dead GIF       

I'm not saying that a couple should never have second thoughts, what I am saying is if it get's to the point of having second thoughts, than they should both do what the girl is doing in the GIF above!  I know absolutely nothing about Linda and Tibor other than what I read on this forum and what you just told me doesn't sound good for a marriage.  So yes, she should be having second thoughts and if she was smart she would do what your GIF demonstrates!

When my wife and I got engaged and married there was never a second thought from either of us because I asked her if she is having second thoughts and she said...and I quote "not no, but hell no"!  I told her there was never a doubt in my mind that I am going to marry my soulmate for life.  We had a great marriage and I wish she was still here but that part just wasn't meant to be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not saying that a couple should never have second thoughts, what I am saying is if it get's to the point of having second thoughts, than they should both do what the girl is doing in the GIF above!  I know absolutely nothing about Linda and Tibor other than what I read on this forum and what you just told me doesn't sound good for a marriage.  So yes, she should be having second thoughts and if she was smart she would do what your GIF demonstrates!

When my wife and I got engaged and married there was never a second thought from either of us because I asked her if she is having second thoughts and she said...and I quote "not no, but hell no"!  I told her there was never a doubt in my mind that I am going to marry my soulmate for life.  We had a great marriage and I wish she was still here but that part just wasn't meant to be.

Sorry for your loss,but i am glad you all found each other and had some time to spend together.           

1 minute ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Sorry for your loss,but i am glad you all found each other and had some time to spend together.           

Thank you, and I'm glad we found each other and enjoyed the time we had together as well!!

• Like 1