Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

18 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

He stay's in the guest room Most of the time,he's on the computer(probable his" little boy games" ).Oh but he comes out to stuff his face or get a piece of ass then right back to the guest room. Linda spends most of her time by herself.  And she plan's on Marrying this guy     This is for you T-BIRD UH TIBOR     loser GIF  Good luck Linda

I think he is doing video-editing and photography (professional)... So then you spend several hours behind a pc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

this Tibor gets underestimated ... I believe he is far from from any Little Boy Games .... he seems very driven in regards to his video production , photography.... As a regular follower of this couple (Linda's Tits wow)  but to have the complex and wide variety of audio , professional level equipment ....that takes serious money... and that has to earned by his WORK!!!  not little boy games ...( as pointed out by VEPPIE - above points out  -that's takes alot of computer tools and time - and again he seems perfectionist in the multiple takes they do do to get their content )  Not sure of Linda's work? or past work but these 2 are definately hip to the audio/visual production world/business.... they are by far the most mature in RLC land (and of course Masha holds her self very accomplished ...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

this Tibor gets underestimated ... I believe he is far from from any Little Boy Games .... he seems very driven in regards to his video production , photography.... As a regular follower of this couple (Linda's Tits wow)  but to have the complex and wide variety of audio , professional level equipment ....that takes serious money... and that has to earned by his WORK!!!  not little boy games ...( as pointed out by VEPPIE - above points out  -that's takes alot of computer tools and time - and again he seems perfectionist in the multiple takes they do do to get their content )  Not sure of Linda's work? or past work but these 2 are definately hip to the audio/visual production world/business.... they are by far the most mature in RLC land (and of course Masha holds her self very accomplished ...

Plus they have some wonderful friends over to party and dance. And are devoted to each other. She has the best tramp stamp I have ever seen and it's on that magnificent ass of hers.

• Like 1

ok first off i am NOT a paid subscriber to rlc or ANY of these cam sites,i only see (when i decide to look) which is not very often at the Free cams ,i don't speak their language so i don't have the sound on.i mostly know about Any of these people on any of the sites from cam caps i may look at rlc once in awhile and t-bird in the guest room and Linda is by herself,ok he maybe editing videos or whatever,but i have voiced my opinion on what i think is happening in any of these apartments.these people are where they are at and i am where i am at (long way from them)so you see it don't really matter to me what ANY of these people do.it's there choice and it really is not left up to me what they do because i Really don't care,if they cheat ,have orgy's, move or go offline do cam show's or whatever it doesn't matter to me because it is their choice and their problem, i have my own problem's like anyone else. I really don't know where they go or what they do.Everybody has their own opinion and that's fine but so do i.

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2020 at 10:42 AM, Semih Ciydem said:

Linda video chat  yesterday and naked When her husband came, she left the phone

My my, some mystery comes to play......I love any cheating/ affair storey lines....keep me posted....

that time Ulyana was playing around with ex boyfriend ? at Olivias was exciting!!! I posted about 20 pictutres of the evidence...very hot stuff

• Like 1