Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Define good guests?

Hot and fun/adventures people that don't sit around infant of the tv staring at their phones or playing video games. Some of Tibor's friends can be pretty nerdy, no offense to nerds but not tonight.

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Hot and fun/adventures people that don't sit around infant of the tv staring at their phones or playing video games. Some of Tibor's friends can be pretty nerdy, no offense to nerds but not tonight.

I'm actually happy that you didn't mention them getting naked or having sex!  The adventurous part of your post could mean sex or getting naked but I sure hope that's not what you meant by adventurous!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm actually happy that you didn't mention them getting naked or having sex!  The adventurous part of your post could mean sex or getting naked but I sure hope that's not what you meant by adventurous!!

I don't mind if it includes sex or nudity but it's not a requirement. I just want to see people enjoying themselves at a party. RLC already provides enough sex-shows and people sitting in front of a screen so hoping for less of that tonight.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

I don't mind if it includes sex or nudity but it's not a requirement. I just want to see people enjoying themselves at a party. RLC already provides enough sex-shows and people sitting in front of a screen so hoping for less of that tonight.

Agree...the ridiculous shows like what happened in B1 the other night are what is killing what RLC used to be about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, AntEater said:

Tibor birthday party tonight. Hoping for some good guests.

I think these two always have nice parties. There are grown-up parties (e.g. with name tags on the Cups 😀👍), but really a lot of nice and likeable guests. 

One of the few places left on RLC where you don't have to be afraid that everyone will undress and start massaging each other. 🤣

• Like 1