Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

On 3/21/2020 at 7:51 PM, keeper31 said:

I did see her showing the wedding dress to some girlfriends about three weeks ago.  It was laying on the bed.

hey keeper31  hadn't come to chat to chat area for awhile...you are very kind to reply to my curiousity….. I like this couple a lot and will look forward to wedding festivities and seeing Linda in some hot lingerie around that time …. lol 

• Like 1

I have to ask a favour.... does anyone have any pussy pictures of Linda?  I have never been able to see or capture such a treat... some from a distance but nothing close to clear picture.. I saw some pantiless kitchen moments and have been intrigued ( horny!? ) to see a nice view.... many thanks to all Linda fans …. 

This house Its slowly entering the group of circus,Constant nudity of general rlc houses in rlc.Feels less and less a normal couples house and more like Barca,Leora places.Seems every time i look to the house the girl is naked,in livingroom or in kitchen etc.Honestly seems only house left in rlc(of actual 11)that look genuine real life in cams is Martina&Alberto.But is what most users obviously want to see,they don't care about watch regular people,looking normal,dressed in cams most of times.A resident just need to put tits out and gets prime time.Cant say I am surprised about this couple,think sooner or later will be basicaly indistinguishable from barca,leora "houses".We genuinely have now less real life in cams houses avaliable(1)than when rlc opened long years ago.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This house Its slowly entering the group of circus,Constant nudity of general rlc houses in rlc.Feels less and less a normal couples house and more like Barca,Leora places.Seems every time i look to the house the girl is naked,in livingroom or in kitchen etc.Honestly seems only house left in rlc(of actual 11)that look genuine real life in cams is Martina&Alberto.But is what most users obviously want to see,they don't care about watch regular people,looking normal,dressed in cams most of times.A resident just need to put tits out and gets prime time.Cant say I am surprised about this couple,think sooner or later will be basicaly indistinguishable from barca,leora "houses".We genuinely have now less real life in cams houses avaliable(1)than when rlc opened long years ago.

But what great tits they are 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/20/2020 at 4:39 AM, SOMHO2000 said:

I only care for her ass her boobs and her moans when she gets Tibor's dick.. She has got a cute pussy as well .. 

any pictures of that cute pussy you care to share... I have never seen such a treasure in all the time I have been watching...and she is favourite I always enjoy watching....

• Confused 1

saw them modelling wedding dress and suit..... she is smiling a lot these days, dancing and playful ...she must be so happy with this wedding and marriage coming …. she is a rare and exotic beauty and Tibor is lucky to have her.... Rock Star body doesn't hurt to watch and follow either...wow

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

any pictures of that cute pussy you care to share... I have never seen such a treasure in all the time I have been watching...and she is favourite I always enjoy watching....

Hi

I PM you 

RGDS

12 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I forgot to mention ..this is so fucking funny...I love these points of view, over " I don't like her tattoos  , I don't like"  ...made me laugh and I like how you think....so fucking funny and true for me too ..