Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow 2215 Linda getting fucked in the ass. I don't know that I have ever seen her do that. Would appreciate someone verifying this. Thanks. Don't watch this couple much but I do love the way they care about each other and love they are now a married couple.

Not sure what you want verified.  That is the first time I have seen anal from them.  It looked too easy to be the first time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow 2215 Linda getting fucked in the ass. I don't know that I have ever seen her do that. Would appreciate someone verifying this. Thanks. Don't watch this couple much but I do love the way they care about each other and love they are now a married couple.

they are not yet married but simply engaged since the beginning of the year
But the wedding should come quickly since they already have the dress and the costume 😉

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2020 at 10:21 AM, moos54 said:

each RLC participant uses an assumed name that they choose or have given to them

on CC it is simply forbidden to give personal information of participants on the public forum

her real name is CANDY....the Rock Hard kind of Candy.... that's her website name …..www.Rock Hard Candy.fishnet

Le 17/04/2020 à 22:31, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Wow 2215 Linda se fait baiser dans le cul. Je ne sais pas si je l'ai jamais vue faire ça. J'apprécierais que quelqu'un vérifie cela. Merci. Ne regarde pas beaucoup ce couple mais j'aime la façon dont ils se soucient les uns des autres et j'adore qu'ils soient maintenant mariés.

Oui il y a eu sodo elle a aimé la Linda

• 2 weeks later...