Linda & Tibor General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, wfpilo said:

firefox is ko

safari ok cam free

saluti

Gracie........... ...was curious and tried all 3 browsers....on my end none of them is working ;-(    I can watch all (free) apps, but not Linda & Tibor's !!!!!!!!

On 2/29/2020 at 10:41 AM, Alladino said:

I think these two always have nice parties. There are grown-up parties (e.g. with name tags on the Cups 😀👍), but really a lot of nice and likeable guests. 

One of the few places left on RLC where you don't have to be afraid that everyone will undress and start massaging each other. 🤣

good observation....Chloe and Tyler were very similar... sure miss that couple ...I can only hope they choose some holiday time at some warm Apt location

no free cams for me as well....but the big question I would ask of those with bedroom cameras ...did I see Linda in a white wedding dress in one of the small blurred boxes...damn would that be sexy to see.....if it's true.... if EVER anyone can post pictures of that for me I would be so grateful.... you have no idea how sexy that would be to see that exotic body wrapped up in a tight wedding dress..... new level of sexy beauty ( one of my personal turn ons is brides dressing, undressing sexy lingerie....) 

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

no free cams for me as well....but the big question I would ask of those with bedroom cameras ...did I see Linda in a white wedding dress in one of the small blurred boxes...damn would that be sexy to see.....if it's true.... if EVER anyone can post pictures of that for me I would be so grateful.... you have no idea how sexy that would be to see that exotic body wrapped up in a tight wedding dress..... new level of sexy beauty ( one of my personal turn ons is brides dressing, undressing sexy lingerie....) 

Mark I checked replay and saw her in a white track suit a few hours ago.

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Free cams are up again !!!!

5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Mark I checked replay and saw her in a white track suit a few hours ago.

thx !!! I saw this big white blurr  beside bed, but a day or more ago...(probably same replay)  now the other question is ...they are planning their wedding ? I thought I picked up on that story a little while ago?