B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

it may not be a coincidence that B1 went to B2 as soon as the dick-headed man left, although until I see Blair and Loraine returning, I don't believe it

another dick in the apartment...with his girl friend I assume.  Good thing though, I wouldn't want to see any of the girls get naked or anything crazy such as taking their jeans off.

il y a 2 minutes, fisherman a dit :

yep hopefully just a pit stop

I saw luggage when they entered the apartment at 9:30am.

Each carrying one, either a pit stop or from 1 to 4 months depending on our luck.

But I like Amber cos she bates & does not play hide & seek with us, and it seemed she is willing to fuck a guy on-cam (she did try). 

Is that Amber; they look so alike I thought it was Naomi’s sister. She’s put some weight on then, now with a beam like the back of a bus! Not that I’m complaining, she looks brilliant; can’t beat a bird with a bit of meat on her bones 🤪 I actually like Naomi so the two can stay for a long while as far as I’m concerned as long as they shag each other and not some freeloading bloke. There’s a vacancy at b4 now as well since Milena has left this morning so how long before Monica follows her 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2