B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

On 1/29/2020 at 8:12 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

and probably couldn't confirm it if your life depended on it either 😬

Since we are not allowed to post pics here you're right, just have to take my word for it, or get your friend to send you a pic or video 😉

Just now, Fagen said:

Since we are not allowed to post pics here yiu're right, just have to take my word for it, or get your friend to send you a pic or video 😉

I'm afraid Taylor, after7 years of following RLC, has decided to give it up. We still stay in contact with each other and Taylor doesn't miss it as much as Taylor thought Taylor would.  So once again I am totally blind to what's going on and I will take your word for it.  Keep up the good work Fagen, your CC community is counting on you!

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Finaly she is packing,more than four months..rlc probably have one of usual half dozen Rejoined girls ready to take her spot for the next three,four months.

Apart from the suitcase, her room just looks like it normally does when she sleeps out for the night...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apart from the suitcase, her room just looks like it normally does when she sleeps out for the night...😏

I seen her packing her clothes,hopefully is to leave.It won't be a long travel..think she actualy lives in Barca😂.But is in "vacations" in Rlc "terms".

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I seen her packing her clothes,hopefully is to leave.It won't be a long travel..think she actualy lives in Barca😂.But is in "vacations" in Rlc "terms".

I was being sarcastic Ze...Her room always looks like she's been burgled 😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was being sarcastic Ze...Her room always looks like she's been burgled 😏

I know naga,but i would say her room always look like of someone's that sleeps and lives  in anotehr house in Barca and apears a couple days in Rlc house to mark the "stamp".And in usualy rlc style it worked flawless for her for more than four months🤣.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I know naga,but i would say her room always look like of someone's that sleeps and lives  in anotehr house in Barca and apears a couple days in Rlc house to mark the "stamp".And in usualy rlc style it worked flawless for her for more than four months🤣.

Tbh I don't know why RLC didn't jump on her 1 month ago...She's been taking the piss...

• Like 1