B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It doesn't have to end the way it did with Kristy. Maybe they'll get some timely visits.

But I too see the danger. All those damn shows. It's just sad. 

It will,they joined Barca house,they will do what was ordered..fake lesbian crap,massages,masks and painting shows,showers in group..in this Barcas house we don't watch their daily life's..we watch a pseudo erotic lesbian fantasy crap.Just wait and you will see this ones doing exactly the same all the bunch does.This aren't normal,real life houses,this Barca houses are just "Russian doll houses".

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sarebbe ancora meglio. 😀 👍 È importante superare finalmente questa tragedia del 100% di ragazze in questi appartamenti. 

Niente più spettacoli di pseudo lesbiche per favore.

after your comment, I guess you've never seen Ulyana and Olivia in the apartments in Russia

Just now, ze81 said:

It will,they joined Barca house,they will do what was ordered..fake lesbian crap,massages,masks and painting shows,showers in group..in this Barcas house we don't watch their daily life's..we watch a pseudo erotic lesbian fantasy crap.Just wait and you will see this one site doing exactly the same all the bunch does.This aren't normal,real life houses,this Barca houses are just "Russian doll houses".

I hope you're wrong, but I don't have much hope either. 

It would be important that the Blair and Loraine move out quickly. I can't take these pseudo-lesbian shows anymore. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

olivia i don't care and ulyana was on rlc very recently so another update not interest me, rlc continue in their logic to recycle the same girls  and offer nothing new

Not a problem for me--we will have time to be re-acquainted with both of their bodies--then we can all say --oh now I remember --seen that before 

How many days do they have left??? 😏

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy,so now We gona see girls that were in normal couples houses being Barca girls and doing the stupid shows.Rlc going down the toilet.

On the possitive side, maybe they'll finally put cameras up in all restrooms then. 😉🚽

• Haha 2