B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I hope you're wrong, but I don't have much hope either. 

It would be important that the Blair and Loraine move out quickly. I can't take these pseudo-lesbian shows anymore. 

Sadly very high possibilities that I am not wrong in this case.This are not normal houses,this are "special" houses,more about performing erotic stuff and be what you aren't..just doing what was ordered.Olivia and Ulya won't do anything diferent..they will do massages,take shower together,go down one another(they aren't lesbians but they now are for some months)and do also rest of stuff usual in the "Russian dolls houses".When Blair and Loraine leave..olivia and ulya will do exactly the same shows.

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think there're discussing what masks they prefer and what's their favourite body paint colour is...😏

Hehe,indeed,just like Kristy wouldn't join the shows in barca with the others girls🤣.

20 minutes ago, firewall said:

i bet Marat and Nick  will be there soon for doing a foursome sex show

I would be you, I wouldn't bet much on that

on the other hand, one thing is certain, it is that rlc can take advantage of the return of Olivia and Ulyana to make us discover their friends within the project, a little like what they did with Kate, Malia or Sophia who are first friends close to Kristy, Leora and Masha

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I would be you, I wouldn't bet much on that

on the other hand, one thing is certain, it is that rlc can take advantage of the return of Olivia and Ulyana to make us discover their friends within the project, a little like what they did with Kate, Malia or Sophia who are first friends close to Kristy, Leora and Masha

you have personnal news 🙂 ? ulyana/marat broke up maybe? 

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

you have personnal news 🙂 ? ulyana/marat broke up maybe? 

it's just a feeling rather than news about the girls, but I think they are not the same as when we left them last year, a lot can change in eight months

just take Kristy as an example, we had left her as a couple and she came to Barcelona as a single

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it's just a feeling rather than news about the girls, but I think they are not the same as when we left them last year, a lot can change in eight months

just take Kristy as an example, we had left her as a couple and she came to Barcelona as a single

we will see about marat or nick i am very curious, there is a good possibility also to see Taya take the place of loraine or blair soon 

• Upvote 1