B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

Just now, firewall said:

we will see about marat or nick i am very curious, there is a good possibility also to see Taya take the place of loraine or blair soon 

I indeed think that this is the most likely scenario, but let's not forget that Olivia and Ulyana have other friends who can very well also come within the project as participants or simply as guest

I must say that I find it pretty clever on the part of RLC to have brought back Olvia and Ulyana because there can be great opportunities within their group of friends

Good all these are only assumptions on my part knowing the past of the two girls and their guests within the project, let's already see how will evolve the next days

But when bring back Olivia and Ulyana, as well as Kristy, Maracuya and Alana, I almost have a pleasant feeling of nostalgia from the days when we still had apartments in Russia 😉

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I indeed think that this is the most likely scenario, but let's not forget that Olivia and Ulyana have other friends who can very well also come within the project as participants or simply as guest

I must say that I find it pretty clever on the part of RLC to have brought back Olvia and Ulyana because there can be great opportunities within their group of friends

Good all these are only assumptions on my part knowing the past of the two girls and their guests within the project, let's already see how will evolve the next days

But when bring back Olivia and Ulyana, as well as Kristy, Maracuya and Alana, I almost have a pleasant feeling of nostalgia from the days when we still had apartments in Russia 😉

yes i remember one or two hot guests in the olivia apartment was not shy at all 😉

• Like 1