B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

20 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

At about 2:51am, Monica & Milagres went to the non-cam bathroom for a little chat (I will assume)...

Looks like life is tough in B4 😏

Yeah wondered where they were, they been in there for 30 mins or so now.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Milagres were crying about something earlier, I think they went in there to talk.

Well after that Milagres bated under full covers. Not a good start for her. Then you got the other 2 new girls that won't bate at all now.

il y a 54 minutes, corvette84 a ditΒ :

Well after that Milagres bated under full covers. Not a good start for her. Then you got the other 2 new girls that won't bate at all now.

Oh she did? When exactly? I just checked Replay & I thought I saw nothing.

il y a 49 minutes, corvette84 a ditΒ :

And Monica told her how to get by without doing anything real.

Ahh it will be hard to argue that she is NOT an expert of doing anything real...

Edited by SierraTM
edit: add on

13 hours ago, ed2 said:

Imagine if she peed in the shower! πŸ₯°

good morning everyone kiss, hahaha honey you are always thinking about that hahaha ... I think it happened to each of us to do it in the shower ... we just don't have the cameras that record us hahaha

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, as was said earlier, she is clearly not comfortable in the house. I'm not even sure she is ready for the project. Her interests lies elsewhere.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sexy girl said:

good morning everyone kiss, hahaha honey you are always thinking about that hahaha ... I think it happened to each of us to do it in the shower ... we just don't have the cameras that record us hahaha

Yes, I know. It happens all the time on RLC, and I love when I can see it. There is something intimate about watching someone pee. I'm strange, I know.