B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

5 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Du bist ein Monats-Abonnent ?
Einer der nicht monatlich das ABO-kündigt ?

Ich nutze den Rabatt eines Drei-Monat-ABO und wird regelmäßig gekündigt !

Are you a monthly subscriber?
One who does not cancel the subscription monthly?

I use the discount of a three-month subscription and get canceled regularly!

Das größte Problem sind die Spinner, die sich täglich über die Leistung von RLC aufregen, aber es aus Selbstgeißelung nicht wagen ihr ABO zu kündigen.

The biggest problem is the spinners, who are annoyed with the performance of RLC every day, but do not dare to cancel their subscription because of self-flagellation.

I don't think he's referring to that when he talks about RLC

I know she just got there but Milagres just doesn't seem comfortable.  I know she's a first timer but man with those pajamas she just like fish out of water, and isn't talking to the other girls to get tutored on how to get views and make the most of her stay.

4 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I know she just got there but Milagres just doesn't seem comfortable.  I know she's a first timer but man with those pajamas she just like fish out of water, and isn't talking to the other girls to get tutored on how to get views and make the most of her stay.

if nothing else she should be as close to real life as you can get then.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Wonder why Milagres, Dana and Aisha don't interact with the others... I know they are new, but ... They are good looking girls, it would be fun to watch them do something else than painting 

LOL give them some time to get used to everything 🙂

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if nothing else she should be as close to real life as you can get then.

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL give them some time to get used to everything 🙂

I'm going to start referring you as H&H--

Sometimes you are Harley--(the decent guy)

and then there's Hyde ( the alter ego guy without compassion or remorse ) 

We never know who is going to show up 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I'm going to start referring you as H&H--

Sometimes you are Harley--(the decent guy)

and then there's Hyde ( the alter ego guy without compassion or remorse ) 

We never know who is going to show up 🙂

I can live with that LOL......just trying to keep it interesting H1 🙂

38 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

28 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Wonder why Milagres, Dana and Aisha don't interact with the others... I know they are new, but ... They are good looking girls, it would be fun to watch them do something else than painting 

I do think Dana and Aisha could become interesting. They have a friendship from before, and they seem to act quite normal in the project so far. They do things together, practice a hobby, they are not shy in the shower, and Dana has already masturbated several times under her covers. Just wait abit, and they will get more comfortable. I have some faith in them.

Milagres is another story. She must already have a network in Barcelona, she has hardly spoken to anyone since she arrived, and spent several full days out.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Milagres is another story. She must already have a network in Barcelona, she has hardly spoken to anyone since she arrived, and spent several full days out.

I think most of the girls come from that network and some know each other better than others.