B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

16 hours ago, adamneve said:

The twins are.....packing:blush:

and  it would be better , if the other set of twins was packing to. and that would be MONICA/MILANA.. that way they could take what they leaned from the school of sofei ..and pay for their own stay in Barcelona .and as we can see .MONICA. is doing that now.but she will be back in 24 to 30 hours..so she can do her sofie worthless shows ...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

so just where is MONICA. please tell us naga seeing you know all..and seeing that MONICA put on her big sofei show yesterday. it only shows that she is out with a paying client..that is why she needed to hide .when she packed her back pack .when she pulled her wardrobe closet doors shut .when she was packing her back pack .for her real life out side the apt....and all you need to do is listen to her call .when she was in the twins bathtub yesterday...

Bud, I just wanted to say thank you for this post.  I had no idea that Monica was M.I.A, it's the first i've heard of it so I really appreciate you saying something about it!!

• Haha 1

Il y a 5 heures, bud2966 a dit :

so just where is MONICA. please tell us naga seeing you know all..and seeing that MONICA put on her big sofei show yesterday. it only shows that she is out with a paying client..that is why she needed to hide .when she packed her back pack .when she pulled her wardrobe closet doors shut .when she was packing her back pack .for her real life out side the apt....and all you need to do is listen to her call .when she was in the twins bathtub yesterday...

I think by now we should already know that some if not all of the girls on this project are also here for other businesses. They are willing sellers of their time & body and there will be willing buyers.

Monica's current stint is nothing but disappointment but this should not come as a surprise anyway, for her to be off-cam for hours or days.

What is surprising is that she & the ABSOLUTELY USELESS MILENA are still here and one is doing absolutely nothing other reading a book in a tub & flipping a few pages in an hour or so, while the other one hides from the camera.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The awesome Ludmilla Olga in her starched whites and crocs doing her amazing cleaning and removal...Ludmilla Olga.. I hope you are getting fit and toned for the summer.. ..:blush:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and  it would be better , if the other set of twins was packing to. and that would be MONICA/MILANA.. that way they could take what they leaned from the school of sofei ..and pay for their own stay in Barcelona .and as we can see .MONICA. is doing that now.but she will be back in 24 to 30 hours..so she can do her sofie worthless shows ...

lol.. definitely not a fan are you..:biggrin: