B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

6 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

The twins have left the house, hopefully the last time.
I / We wish you a safe journey home, do not come back, you are just boring

I understood what you meant in other hand You can understand that next time they will stay forever?😁

Ich orakle ja nicht gerne.
Aber es wäre ein kleiner Gewinn , wenn jetzt Loraine oder Irma in #B4 wechseln würde.
Es braucht Mädchen, die Stimmung machen können.
Aber gerne auch ein paar neue Mädchen aus der Recycling-Kiste, die ebenso "Geil" drauf sind.
Ich habe bei Irma das Gefühl, dass sie sich "Körperlich" in #B1 nicht so wohl fühlt.

I don't like to oracle.
But it would be a small win if Loraine or Irma switched to # B4 now.
It needs girls who can make the mood.
But also like a few new girls from the recycling box, who are also 'cool'.
I have the feeling with Irma that she doesn't feel so 'physical' in # B1. 💖 "It lacks loving affection"💖

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I would like to defend Milagres, remember Alla, at the same time, she got wet in the tub with her underwear, then after a while she gave the boy on duty a blowjob in the same tub, so we have patience, patience is the virtues of strong

Yes, I think you are right. Milagress will blossom, and I think the same is the case for Dana and Aisha, we'll just need to give them alittle time.

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Where is Noldus with the updates.  Is he on vacation?

Doing some real life 🙂

Lia and Mia "The Twins" left B4 after 73 days (31,5 in B1 and 41,5 in B4)
376 days total in BCN (still #2 after Belle 380 days) 

Goodbye, safe trip home, take care and until next time ... see you 😉 

I don't understand why all the hates for the twins, in my opinion they are good looking, and yes they not represent real life but who does especially in this apartment? Additionally they show a lot more than most in this apartment. I prefer them then those whose masturbate in a position that we cannot see and in the back of their mind they are laughing at us thinking how stupid we are. That type of girls piss me off most in rlc.

Good Bye and safe journey Lia, Mia

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, trulyrlc said:

I don't understand why all the hates for the twins, in my opinion they are good looking, and yes they not represent real life but who does especially in this apartment? Additionally they show a lot more than most in this apartment. I prefer them then those whose masturbate in a position that we cannot see and in the back of their mind they are laughing at us thinking how stupid we are. That type of girls piss me off most in rlc.

it's not a question to hate them or not they are good girls but a year of vacation in total with their 5 visits on rlc  i think it's enough now... time for new blood and break this infinite boring rlc circle for good

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, trulyrlc said:

Girls like the twins or Sophie stand for what is so wrong with RLC. They keep their life outside the apartments and give just Show. Even after more than a year in total in the Project, i do not think anyone here knows even one true private element of there life. 

I am very happy they are gone and hope they never come back.

• Upvote 1

Not even notice the show twins were gone,at least one good new for b4.Now Its needed the other show Twins(Monishow and Mileshow) in b4 to leave also,than maybe we could see some nice real life stuff in b4 again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I think you are right. Milagress will blossom, and I think the same is the case for Dana and Aisha, we'll just need to give them alittle time.

I think you are dead on.  She is a more sexy lady than what we have seen.