Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

After last couple of night orgies which took place in one of the Barca flats, you'd have to ask him if he's still a fanatic follower? 😁

As you put it so well, it only happens in one apartment, so I'm not generalizing about everything we can see

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty much same as you with RLC. Only difference is I don't go into RLC topics to post there...

he's a so-called Moderator, he has to intervene when kids break the rules 😂

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty much same as you with RLC. Only difference is I don't go into RLC topics to post there...

Why? the truth bothers you?
I think I have enough perspective to be able to speak objectively about the two projects, which is not your case

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why? the truth bothers you?
I think I have enough perspective to be able to speak objectively about the two projects, which is not your case

I don't think you have. And I don't think it's the truth. But sorry for thinking out loud 😉😇

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think you have. And I don't think it's the truth. But sorry for thinking out loud 😉😇

we will see what will happen in the next few weeks and that way we will see if I was wrong or not

On the other hand, I have a question for you, considering the number of apartments that have shitty cams as you call them yourself and the number of apartments where the girls do shows on chaturbate or chickstream, do you still really have apartments are you looking at?
Be honest for once and tell me if VHTV is still the site you liked to follow when you first discovered it?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? You are kidding me?

No, I watched replay, recently it's my favourite flat; maybe just a shit game occurred accidentally 😂 girls are not from the first league, but crazy as fuck 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

No, I watched replay, recently it's my favourite flat; maybe just a shit game occurred accidentally 😂 girls are not from the first league, but crazy as fuck 😂

WTF? And RLC did nothing? What place is that?

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we will see what will happen in the next few weeks and that way we will see if I was wrong or not

On the other hand, I have a question for you, considering the number of apartments that have shitty cams as you call them yourself and the number of apartments where the girls do shows on chaturbate or chickstream, do you still really have apartments are you looking at?
Be honest for once and tell me if VHTV is still the site you liked to follow when you first discovered it?

Yes I still have places I follow regularly. I admit some more went on my don't watch list recently though