Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

I feel that there will soon be a lot of complaints saying that VHTV is boring because nothing is happening anymore
And yes even Russia is gradually entering a period of confinement, so no more orgies with strangers :biggrin:

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I feel that there will soon be a lot of complaints saying that VHTV is boring because nothing is happening anymore
And yes even Russia is gradually entering a period of confinement, so no more orgies with strangers :biggrin:

We're not idiots mate

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

As long as happens more as in RLC all is good... 😁

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We all know he is RLC biased 😁

After last couple of night orgies which took place in one of the Barca flats, you'd have to ask him if he's still a fanatic follower? 😁

1 hour ago, waldi said:

We're not idiots mate

I never imply that you were, but I think I often see messages like this on this VHTV forum so it's just to prevent that it will be normal that there is less activity on this site 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We all know he is RLC biased 😁

It's true that you are completely impartial when we talk about VHTV :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, moos54 said:

I never imply that you were, but I think I often see messages like this on this VHTV forum so it's just to prevent that it will be normal that there is less activity on this site 

It's true that you are completely impartial when we talk about VHTV :biggrin:

Pretty much same as you with RLC. Only difference is I don't go into RLC topics to post there...

• Haha 1