Lia & Brock (2020) Part #1

On 1/3/2020 at 3:30 PM, BenCoudon said:

I think they are guets awaiting to have their own apartment.  Since the first day Lia/Brock moved in, they are there.  Month long guests are not really guests.  They are participants, with the exception that their names are not on the apartment

This is similar to Derek with Kira.  He's been there for months,  but his name not on the apartment

I believe that all discussions between us CC members derive only from VH's inability to establish - once and for all - very clear rules. These rules cannot be broken by the Tenants under penalty of a first warning and, if you repeat, expulsion from the project. (Yellow and red card like in football).

From my point of view, the points to be clarified are 4:

BLIND ZONES
There must be no blind areas in the apartments (with the exception of the toilets). As advertised by VH, we have the right to follow tenants 24 / 24h. People who feel the need to hide, do not enter the project.

LIGHT
Here is what Jabbath wrote: "What I meant is when tenants go to bed to sleep and in the morning or in the night they have sex I won't demand they first get up to switch the lights on. What Alisa just did was turning the lights off deliberately when entering the room to have sex there ... "
This means that tenants are not allowed to deliberately turn off the light.

GUESTS
There are 2 types of guests:
1. Those who occasionally visit the tenants, spend an evening and / or a night with them and then we don't see them anymore for seven weeks or even months.
2. Those who, in fact, remain in the apt. for a long time (see A&E, L&B, etc,). I think they should be compared to tenants and they must follow the same rules. When they go to visit tenants they know very well that the apt. it is monitored 24 / 24h by cams and that VH is a site that offers (useless to deny it) live sex. If that disturbs them, avoid staying in the houses of VH.

HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
It must be absolutely prohibited. I repeat: those who are ashamed avoid participating in the VH project.

Tenants who violate these 4 points must be admonished and must know that, should this happen again, they will be expelled from the project.

As you can see I have not spoken of obligations but only of prohibitions.

It remains obvious that VH should monitor what is happening in the apts. and close them when they are "dead".

HOW MUCH WRITTEN IS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nop.. No tickets sent from me because of that, they aren't my sex puppets to be manipulated by tickets that order them to perform on the condition i want.. (no matter being tenants or just guests as is the case)

I DON'T WANT TO HANDLE ANYONE.
I ONLY ASK THAT THE LIGHT WILL NOT BE TURNED OFF VOLUNTARILY.

6 hours ago, budda said:

I believe that all discussions between us CC members derive only from VH's inability to establish - once and for all - very clear rules. These rules cannot be broken by the Tenants under penalty of a first warning and, if you repeat, expulsion from the project. (Yellow and red card like in football).

From my point of view, the points to be clarified are 4:

BLIND ZONES
There must be no blind areas in the apartments (with the exception of the toilets). As advertised by VH, we have the right to follow tenants 24 / 24h. People who feel the need to hide, do not enter the project.

LIGHT
Here is what Jabbath wrote: "What I meant is when tenants go to bed to sleep and in the morning or in the night they have sex I won't demand they first get up to switch the lights on. What Alisa just did was turning the lights off deliberately when entering the room to have sex there ... "
This means that tenants are not allowed to deliberately turn off the light.

GUESTS
There are 2 types of guests:
1. Those who occasionally visit the tenants, spend an evening and / or a night with them and then we don't see them anymore for seven weeks or even months.
2. Those who, in fact, remain in the apt. for a long time (see A&E, L&B, etc,). I think they should be compared to tenants and they must follow the same rules. When they go to visit tenants they know very well that the apt. it is monitored 24 / 24h by cams and that VH is a site that offers (useless to deny it) live sex. If that disturbs them, avoid staying in the houses of VH.

HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
It must be absolutely prohibited. I repeat: those who are ashamed avoid participating in the VH project.

Tenants who violate these 4 points must be admonished and must know that, should this happen again, they will be expelled from the project.

As you can see I have not spoken of obligations but only of prohibitions.

It remains obvious that VH should monitor what is happening in the apts. and close them when they are "dead".

HOW MUCH WRITTEN IS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW.

you should still determine when you can eat and drink and whether pets should have sex. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, born1950 said:

you should still determine when you can eat and drink and whether pets should have sex. 🤣

Your humor is not fun for me.

Of course, you are free to look with pleasure at :

- people having sex in the dark (and therefore you don't see nothing);

- people having sex in blind areas (and therefore you don't see anything);

- people having sex under the covers (and therefore you don't see anything);

- people who just don't have sex (and therefore you don't see anything).

If you are so happy ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Or it's from my english or that two sentences together doesn't make any sense because goes totally in opposite directions

Well it makes sense in that the whole VH venture depends on punters being able to see what is going on. That is an existential issue here. In a sense the tenants are 'controlling' the success of the venture by a simple act of co-operation. Preventing subscribers seeing what goes on is not much different to covering cams? Budda however can vote with his eyes and all but the most brain dead site tenants must see that other apartments do co-operate and continue to survive for more than a couple of months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1